The Fight

{Nadia POV}

“Are. You. Oh-kay ? ” the voice said as he was walking into the house making his gold eyes glow.
“Re-read this” I was handing him the crumpled note. As he unfolded it eyes was full with disbelief . He knew who it was to he could tell by the handwriting
“ N-no it can't be ” he took a deep breath and was about to Strom off
“ I have to go stop this either way he is m-” he just looked to the ground
“Hey let's go stop him we dong have much time....okay ?” I put my hand on his shoulder he stiffens then relaxes a bit.
“Ye-ah your right now lets go ! ” we both storm off .
“How do you know where he is at ?” he didn't say anything then he smirked
“Just follow me” I did what he said and followed him . He took me to some alley way and then some weird things. I couldn't figure out what he was doing then....he poped up. I saw my mom in his hands he put her down and walked up to Death.
“S-son” the person with a weird mask said
“Why ! ” Death took out his guns and twisted them.
“im sorry father but I can't let this slide”
I looked up at him in disbelief...father?..his father did this to my parents..
"Death this had to be done there is no other way" death tackled his father and yelled
"you didnt Have to do this! This is why mom left you!"
He got his gun and pointed it at his dads head
"im sorry dad but this is your fault" a tear rolled down his cheek as he shot multiple bullets at him.
He father grabbed his collar and threw him into the brick wall. His body made a huge dent. He fell on the ground and i rushed to help him. "Death are u ok!?!" he looked up at me and his mouth was bleeding. He spat out the blood and said
"yes im fine...now wait here please" he got out a different gun and pointed it at his dad
"This isnt a gun that uses soul wavelength bullets. This can actually kill you" his father gave out and evil laugh and said
"do you really think you can kill me...im lord reaper remember"
Death tackled him and pulled the trigger. I heard a loud boom and blood poured from his head.
I cried and ran to my mother "mom...im s-sorry a-are you ok?" my eyes were filled with tears. She weakly smiled and said
"yes i am fine dont worry nadia" she took my hand and i cried even harder.
She had scratches and bruises all over her body. Her dress was drenched in blood. She had so many scratches on her face....
“M-mom we have to get you to the hospital now !” I was holding on to her hand as hot tears rolled down my face.
“N-Nadia I'm fine let's just go home and I'll rest there” she was breathing lightly and giving me a weak smile.
“No ! I'm taking you to the hospital now !” I yelled as I picked her up. I looked at Death he had blood all over his coat he didn't even look up to me. He didn't had tears he just started at his father.
“D-Death...” he looked up to me his gold eyes looked dull
“yea...” he stood up and just walked towards me
“Is it bad that I don't feel guilty for what I did only....only sad” he said looking down
“Well---no time for this we better take your mom to the hospital now !” he said taking out his skate board and we road off.

/time skip at hospital/

“Ma'am please calm down your mother will be fine its getting late you should head home you will call you in the morning ” the nurse kept trying to calm me down.
“....” I didn't want to speak with her I just wanted to see my mom.
“Yes thank you for helping we will be back in the morning” Death smile as I growled but he pushes me out the door dragging me to my home.
“B-but Death I wanted to staaay” I was pouted as I was getting burned from the street.
“You were being rude to the lady no need to pout” he said holding on to my back of my shirt dragging me.
“Hmpf !” all the came out from me

/time skip at Nadia house/