"You wanna stay to practice, or you just want to ask Hyoyeon out?"

This made Kai turn around shushing him, "Don't be so loud!"

Sehun, Lay, and Chanyeol laughed.

"So it is true?" Sehun said as he was still laughing.

Shit, Kai thought.

"No, andwae! What, makes you think that." He laughed it off.

Lay crossed his arms, "Yeah, let's ignore the fact that you tried to shush me."

"Or the fact you turned down fried chicken. Which is crazy because you never reject chicken." Chanyeol added to the argument.

"Admit it, hyung. You love her~" Sehun teased as he made a goofy smile.

Kai groaned, "Okay. So what if I have feelings for her? She's gonna reject me."

"Did you try talking to her?" Lay asked.

"No." Kai said.

Chanyeol sat beside him and threw his arm around him.

"Don't worry Kai, I've been there before and now I found the woman of my dreams, Sooyoung!"

Chanyeol looked across the gym to see the cheerleaders are now on break. He spotted his girlfriend eating potato chips. She saw him and gave him a wink.

"Okay, this has nothing to do with me." Kai pointed out and Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah, you're right."

Kai rolled his eyes, "What to do?"

"Ask her out." Lay said as he sat on the other side of Kai.

"Yeah, but how??" Kai sighed.

"Take her to the movies." Lay responded.

"Nah, that's cliché, I say go get bubble tea." Sehun said.

"Sehun you always want bubble tea." Chanyeol said.

"And?"

"You drink more of that stuff, it'll go straight to your thighs."

"Are you calling me fa-"

"Ugh, you guys are no help!" Kai got up and went to the locker room leaving the three people looking dumbfounded.

"Are we still going out?" Chanyeol asked.

End of Flashback

Sehun's POV

Yeah, that did not turn out well. I looked over to see Yoona looking at me. "What's up?" I asked.

"You're still going to my party Saturday right?" She looks at me with pleading eyes, ugh why does she gotta be so cute.

I give her smile, "Why wouldn't I? Of course I am!"

She gave me a smile and kissed my cheek which made me blush.

"Ewww, get a room." Baekhyun said childishly. "Jelly, because you don't have a girlfriend?" Luhan snickered.

Baekhyun gave a glare towards him, "I can say the same thing about you. I'm still waiting on you to ask Seohyun out, chicken!"

Luhan sat quietly and look at the floor.

Suho speaks "Guys chill, so what if Luhan can't ask a girl out?". All the boys except Kris, look at him including me with a glare. "What?"Suho asked.

"You should talk Suho, you can't ask a girl out, heck you can't even ask Tiffany out!" Luhan said.

I felt Yoona shivered after hearing that name.