chapter 17

hey so im going to start getting along with this now so I wont do all of the live shows and stuff! thanks bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

It was now Saturday morning and we were all getting ready to leave for the X-Factor studios. Everyone was so much more tired now. Everyday we had hours of training, Choreography, Rehearsing with the lights and backing dancers. We were all exhausted. It was nice to get time on the evenings to see each other and just hang out though.

We were all so close it was like a little family and none of us wanted to leave or anyone else to leave. If one person left it just wouldn't be the same. I loved everyone in the house now and it will just be weird not having them around.

Josh kept texting and calling me. I always get in trouble in rehearsals because my phone keeps going off so I just leave it at the house now. I don't have much time to talk and I hope Josh understands that. I do feel like we have been drifting further apart from each other but what can we expect?

We all got into the cars and got driven off. We had one last chance to perform each. Then Demi Lovato went on the stage! She was the celebrity singing tonight. It was incredible. I had been such a fan of hers for so long and now she was stood meters in front of me singing her song. I was almost in tears. Demi was a big inspiration to me and her songs always seem like what I need to say. I remember just playing them out and everything would feel so much better.

I was stood there staring at her. I did look a little weird yes but I couldn't help it she was perfect. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped them turned around to see Jane stood there. I laughed.

'Jane you scared me'

'Sorry dear' She smiled 'I have been sent to tell you that the hair department is ready for you'

'Ok thanks. You are looking lovely by the way' I smiled. Jane had had her makeup done and she looked really nice.

'Why thankyou miss Ariana, now its your turn so hurry up and get going' She blushed. I just smiled, took one last look at Demi then skipped off to the hair department.

I knocked on the door then poked my head around it.

'Oh hello Ariana Darling, would you like to take a seat?' It was lead hair artist Lyndsay. She was tall with long black hair, slightly wavy and down to her waist. She had plump red lips and big blue eyes and really pale skin. She was very good looking.

'Thanks' I smiled and I sat down in the seat she was pointing at. She came over a minute later then took my hair out of the ponytail I had had it in.

'So, I was thinking seeing as its your first show, that we should just do your hair as you usually do it? Like straightened with the bottom curled and the front pinned back? And that way you can still sing without it getting in your way, is that ok?' she asked smiling at me.

'Of course, go for it' I smiled back. She then got the straighteners turned on and sprayed my hair then started to straighten it. I loved people playing with my hair. So I just sat back and relaxed. Then she started to curl the bottoms. It was so relaxing I could of fallen asleep. When she had finished I got up and walked outside. I almost bumped into Stella from the band Paradox she looked really stressed and worried.

'Whats wrong?' I asked concerned.

'Thank god I found you! The make-up department has been calling for you for ages!' She said frantically.