chapter 6

hellooooooooooo! so today I have updated both my stories im in a happy mood yay :) so i hope you like this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-ARIANAS POV!!-

Today I got woken up really early by Amy. Apparently we had to be up, had breakfast and ready to get picked up at 6AM so we got woken up at 4.30AM! It was horrible! We called for room service. I got some pancakes and cereal. Emily got a full english breakfast. I descovered that she was one of the girls who could eat whatever she liked then not put on any weight! Jealous! Talia ordered some toast and cereal and Amy got the same as me cause we are cool like that!!

While we were waiting for our food to arrive we all took it in turns to get showered and dry our hair then get dressed. Today we had been told to wear clothes suitable for dancing in and bring along something nice aswell. I wore some shorts and a white top with my brown boots on. I wore my hair in a high ponytail with the bottom curled so it didn't get in my way when I was dancing and I decided to wear a bow that matched my top.

The food arrived and we all got really excited I shoved the pancakes down my throat and I decided to at the cereal a little slower but not much. Within 15 minutes we had all finished our food and were doing our makeup. We then heard knocking at our door we went to open it but it was just the boys saying we needed to hurry up so we did...in the next 5 minutes we packed our bags and got downstairs!

We all met downstairs then got escourted back to the same building as the day before. When we got there there was a man stood in trackies and a tee.

'Hey guys! I'm Gavin! I have choreographed dances for ke$ha, Pixie Lott, Justin Bieber and many more. So today we are going to be dancing. All popstars can dance its a good skill to have aswell so lets get started!' We all gave him a little clap and then he turned on some music and started to jog.

'Right everyone follow me first jog on the spot. It's important to warm up and get the blood flowing through your body!' You could tell just by the way some people jogged who had danced before and who had no clue.

'Now it's star jumps! Keep going don't tell me you're getting tired already!' He had this thing about him which made you just like him he was really nice and made everything all happy.

'So now we are streching touch your toes....lean to your right.....now your left....now sit on the floor.......touch your toes..........straddle and lean forward............feet together and lean forward............lie on your side and kick.............thats it!..........now pull your leg as far as it will go.............now repeat all that on the other side................now try your right leg splits as far as you can............now your middle...........and now your left!' He looked pretty impressed when he came round to us which made us feel better. I had done some dancing as a child and was always flexible so I could do all my splits which he smed pleased about.

'Right now we are going to try street dance'

He quickly taught us a routine and we had to perform it in groups of 5. He would then write notes about us all. After we had finished street we had to do something which I had never tried before and was kind of nervous about.

'Ballroom dancing!' He announced. A mutter erupted through the room and he knw he had hit us by surprise so he smiled a bit.

'Well can you please all get into a pair of a boy and a girl' Talia went with Ethan. I went with Owen. Amy went with Lewis. All because we had similar heights. Emily had to go with this guy called Ben because they looked the same height. He seemed pretty nice and she seemed pretty happy so that was good. Gavin taught us 3 different dances. A waltz, A foxtrot or a different one but they were all really slow and romantic. Talia and Ethan couldn't stop laughing. Me and Owen were laughing loads at first but we eventually got serious. We both really wanted this so we decided to put our minds to it and we ended up doing ok. Lewis and Amy looked really serious it was so funny to look at them. Emily and Ben were serious but a different kind of serious...I think they liked eachother I would have to ask about that later on but now I needed to concentrate.

The judges had walked in on the rehearsals half way through. I had made contact with all of the judges except Harry he was deliberately not looking at me well that's what it seemed like. He really didn't like me. What had I done? I needed to change his mind if I got through to the live shows. It was my own little mission. We had to show the judges our dances in our pairs when it was my turn me and Owen stepped onto the stage I tripped over so Owen grabbed my waist to stop me falling. I couldn't help but giggle at my own clumsiness espcially as I was about to do a slow, smooth romantic dance. Harry turned away it was like I had annoyed him again or something? But all I did was giggle...

The music started and I raised my hands I held Owens hand and his shoulder. He placed his hand on my waist and the other in my hand. We slowly started to move to the music. Owen was leading and I was just depending on him lik he told me to. We started our spinning section which I always messed up because I just got so dizzy it was something to do with a illness I had as a child. While I was spinning I saw everyone looking at me. Suddenly the dizzyness got so much worse I could feel myself falling to the ground but I never hit it it all went black before I did.

I could hear people talking around me but I couldn't open my eyes. I wanted to but I just couldn't. After a few more minutes of just lying there I managed to open my eyes. I saw Emily, Talia, Amy, Owen, Ethan, Lewis, Olly and Harry. They all looked really worried and nervous. When I opened my eyes they all let out a breath of relief. Harry grabbed my hands and slowly helped me up. He put his arm around my waist then lifted me up and carried me into a room and sat me down on the sofa in there.

'Guys do you think you could go and join everyone else while I take care of Ariana she won't be more than 10 minutes' Harry smiled at them and  they all left not without giving me one last glance. Olly was last to leave he gave me a hug and told me to go find him later on I nodded and told him I would.

Harry shut the door after Olly. He then came and sat next to me on the sofa. We didn't speak at first. I was so confused. Firstly I didn't know what even happened and Secondly I'm sure Harry didn't even like me? Why was he taking care of me and asking to be alone with me?

'Do you need some water?' Harry asked not even looking at me. I nodded.

'Yeah please if you don't mind?' He chuckled.

'No love it's fine honestly.' He got up and got me some water when he was walking back he started to talk again but this time he was looking straight into my eyes.

'Do you remember what happened?' I shook my head 'Well what's the last thing you remember?'

'Erm,' I struggled to think 'I think I was dancing with Owen and we were just getting to the spinning part then I can't remember the rest'

'Well you got about half way through the spinning part and you just collapsed Owen managed to catch you before you hit the ground. I came and checked that everything was ok then you woke up and I brought you back here. Do you remember now?' I nodded I was starting to remember everything...worrying that I had ruined things for Owen and that I was wasting everyones time and I was too heavy for Harry to carry me.

'Do you think that I will be able to dance again?' I asked.

'What? Why?'

'Well because I promise I can do it and I just messed everything up for Owen! Even if I don't get through I will feel so bad if I get him kicked out aswell!' Harry looked thoughtful when I said this.

'I'm not sure I don't want you fainting again..'

'Please,' I begged I had tears starting to well up in my eyes Owen was truly amazing and I had just ruined everything for him 'I'm begging you I will do anything!'

'You don't need to do anything! Just promise me something?'

'Anything!'

'Promise me that you will be ok? Not just now but always'

'I promise.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------

so i hope you liked it please vote comment and share! thanks:) x