Chapter 13- The Big Suprise

A/N: 2000+ READS WHAT OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH WHAT EVEN I LOVE YOU GUYS!! C: MWAHHHHHHH <3 oh and again sorry for making Jack the bad guy agAIN I LOVE JACK OKAY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS EEEEENJOOOOY C:

-Louise's POV-

I'm scared to go out of my hotel room because Zoey and Alfie might be mad at me and Marcus. We just wanted them to get a long! Ugh. You can do it Louise, TURN THAT KNOB LIKE A BADASS AND GO OUTSIDE! I turn the door knob and I see Zoey walking to their room. I run the other way as fast as I can and then tripped. OOPS LOUISE. "Chummy?" I see Zoe turn back. "ERH UH HI CH-CHUMMY HOW YOU DOIN- I MEAN UH WHEN'S YOUR MEET UP I MEAN UH" I say. I can see that Zoey is confused. "Chummy, I have a MOUTHFUL to tell you." she said with a big grin. Is she happy that I got her a room with Alfie? Or is she mad at me?

***

*Zoey's POV*

I told Louise what happened last night. It was absolutely incredible. Louise was also really ecstatic. I felt like it's a whole new story now. Me and Alfie aren't in a relationship, it's just something, you know. This is cheesy, but I know there's a term for it. I really do! It's just at the tip of my tongue. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and I saw the caller. It's Alfie!

Alfie: Hello, gorgeous!

Me: Hello there, handsome! How are you?

Alfie: Well uh, I just wanted to talk to you about something..

Me: Sure, what is it?

Alfie: Well, erh, you know what happened last night, right? About like uh, us.

Me: Yeah, sure of course I do! I really liked it.

Alfie: Well, you know that I'm dating Ada, but I just want you to know that we can't be together.. It's just that... I'm... I'm moving, Zoey. I am moving.

Me: WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOVING? WHAT'S THE CONNECTION WITH MOVING AND OUR RELATIONSHIP? A NEW HOUSE? STATE? COUNTRY? ALFIE, PLEASE TELL ME.

Alfie: I'm moving to the States with my sister. I packed a crapload of things for Orlando and this moving of mine. I'm 19, Zoe. I want to go to Uni, and pursue my dreams as a director. Of course I have a lot of time for Youtube, but sadly, not for love.

Me: Well.. What about Ada..?

Alfie: About that........... She's moving with me.

I hung up. I don't know. I just don't know. I don't even have the right to feel this way, why am I jealous, Alfie is not even mine. But the fact that he would like to date me, but chose to date Ada even though he's moving, hurts. IT REALLY, REALLY HURTS.

***

Jack's POV

Me and Finn had separated and I am currently walking to iHop. You know, instead of using the Youtube Vehicle.

***

Once I entered iHop, I see Zoe by herself, crying. I don't want to approach her. Ugggh. But duh, I just HAVE to look good. "Hey, Zoe." I said. "JACK I WANT YOU BACK." she told me directly. NO WHAT EVEN WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK NO! "Zoe as much as I would.. Well just kidding I don-" "You will, right? I still love you." she cut me off. But how can I break it to her? I DON'T EVEN LOVE ZOE ANYMORE. "Zoe.. I'm reall-" "You're willing? Okay, okay. Thank you Jack, I love you!" she said cheerfully. She pecked my lips and I did a facepalm. What even?? This is going to be hard.

A/N: IF THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER I AM SO SORRY BUT THANKS AGAIN FOR 2000+ READS! I'll try to make a trailer for this fic, and I really appreciate all the reads. I love you guys soooo much! <3 Mwah Mwah.