Chapter 2- Questions

Alfie's POV

I went to Nandos and already saw Zoe. She was beautiful. She has a really bubbly personality and her laugh is so cute. Well, I'm only saying this because it's true, she's such a really good best friend. But besides best friends, I am deeply in love with her. The moment I saw her videos, and I knew that she knew me, I became in love with Zoella Sugg.

Quite unusual though, she chose a table at the corner. She would usually go for the one near the door. I walked towards her whilst she's walking towards me.

"Great to see you again, Alfie." she greeted me with a warm hug and smile.

"You too Zoe." I said. We sat down and started chatting.

"Zoe, you have panic attacks, why here in this small corner?" I asked. "Because I want to." she said sternly with an annoyed face.

"Women days?" I ask cheekily.

"No, you little twat." she said.

"Chill Zoe, chill. What's the matter with you?" I ask, being annoyed.

"It's Jack.." she said, tears forming in her eyes. "Yeah, you guys are together! Hashtag Joella." I said.

"He just flirts with other women and hates me when I mind!" said Zoe, tears falling from her eyes.

I held her hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"I'm not good enough for him. I'm not tall, I'm not hot, he still likes me but can't stand me which is really confusing Alfie, I just don't know what to do! Then he just flirts and when I get mad at him for doing so he'll get mad at me!" she exclaimed.

She started crying and I held her hand leading her outside.

We're at the park, still comforting Zoe. Jack is a douche. It made me sad seeing Zoe cry. She didn't deserve to be treated like this. So, I decided to treat her.

"Zo, there's a spa there. Then we can get some milkshakes afterwards? Well, you get a massage and I'll wait." I ask. "But.. Nandos?" she asked.

"We can get some food, then spa afterwards." I said. "I'll pay for it." I added.

I stood up but then she tackled me to the ground. "Thank you, Alfie." she said with a warm smile. She's so beautiful. It really made me a lot happier when she smiled. I love being Zoe's friend. She makes my day and she makes me feel weak when she smiles, laughs, and even sings. I am deeply in love with this girl standing right in front of me, Zoella Sugg.

***

Zoe was in the spa, being all relaxed. So I decided to surprise her. I went to the flower shop and saw a familiar face. Jack Harries. "Oh hey mate!" I said with a supposingly fake smile.

"Hey, how you doing? What's up why are you in this shop, ey?" asked Jack.

"Err. Uh, you know just finding some flowers for my mom." I lied.

"Well, I'm buying Zoe this boquet of pink roses." he said. My heart broke a little bit, Jack was making a move on Zoe.

I nodded and walked away. I didn't mind getting her a milkshake anymore, Jack's probably gonna give her everything. I walked by the spa and saw Zoe walk out the doors.

"Alfie, oh, hi! Thanks for the spa it was SO relaxing." she said.

"Yeah, no problem. Well uh I'm off." I said.

She had a confused frown on her face and my heart was breaking.

"I thought we'll have milkshakes?" she said, confused.

"Just go to the flowershop, someone better would buy you something more than milkshakes. Bye." I said.

***

I was in my apartment room, not sobbing, but completely heart broken. I like it when Zoe's happy, but Jack.

Jack, he can break her heart. But why should I care? It's their relationship anyways. It hurts, though. I love Zoella. But she's way out of my league. Oh and one more thing, she will never ever love me back. Sucks for you, Alfie.

(A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Wubss you!)