When you told me you loved me....did you really mean it?(A sasuke love story)

Thank you for being my first fan!

               when you told me you loved me....did you really mean it?

I turned around only to see the boy i loved walking out of the village, and Sakura on the stone bench. Tears streaming down her face and unconscious. "Sasuke!"I yelled not even earning a glance.I ran up to to the gates and stopped."Yuka,i love you and i even said we were little that i would marry you but.....I Need more power!"he hissed as my own emotions kicked in.,tears streamed down my face as the did sakura's."Sasuke if you really love then you will stay!did you even mean that or was it only one of your lies!"i screamed hoping to get someones attention to try and stop him. Failing miserably in the process."Yuka shut up!" he yelled sending me a death glare."sasuke Itachi was right that night.....you would never keep that Promise!"He ran up to me and kissed me and knocked me out.'sasuke.........please don't go!' was the last thing that went through my mind!

2 and a half years later

I ran to lady Tsunade's office and busted the door down!"lady Tsunade is it true that Naruto is back!"I yelled jumping on her desk moving any paper that was on there. My white hair going round my face."Yes Yuka, Naruto is back but-" i rushed out the door and all over the village until i saw sakura and naruto out."Naruto!Sakura! over here!" i bellowed. Naruto was running up towards me and sakura walking away."Yuka-chan,How have you been?"he huffed obviously out of breath.I giggled and gave a thumbs up,then he ruffled my hair"Yuka why did you cut your hair?It was Pretty long!" he whined totally displeased with it."Naruto i did that because i wanted a change, and to try to forget everything Sasuke had told me." i whispered,he made a face.

"Naruto how about i treat you to ramen!?" i swear i saw his eyes go right out of his head!

"Yuka,have you seen Naru-oh you have!" Shikamaru said almost surprised."Hey Naruto do you still have Sasuke's headband?" he mumbled to Naruto,implying that i was not supposed to hear them. I have a hard time believing that Sasuke didn't feel like he had power,because he did have power. His head nodded and quickly responded.

"Talking about him doesn't bother me any more.!" i lied

"Yuka don't lie to me,please you and i are so much a like please." he begged.

Tears built up, and so how i maintained them and assured him,"Naruto, really I'm fine. Also, surprise attack!" Jumping on his back!

Months Later

Word had gone round that Itachi Uchiha was killed by Sasuke and Orchimaru had been killed. I looked around his room, dust collecting every where, Team 7's group picture layed face down."Sasuke you Idiot!" i wailed. I looked around one more time and then walked out only to run into lady tsunade."oh! Yuka, what are -sasuke's home." she muttered,noticing my eyes."Its fine,really! i'm not going to be a crybaby anymore, or care about what the crappy but head guy says or does!" i proclaimed pumping my fists in the air, as a smile played onto my lips. We chatted while heading back to her office. when arriving only to hear some of the worst news possible."lady Tsunade."the frog rambled"Jiyaria has died!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me what do you think different huh, well i will be posting this story more often then the other one because i have so much inspiration in this one,not a lot but i do have some in this story. And If you have and stories you want me to read that you wrote or recommended let me know in the comments or on my page>< or on here>_<

Thanks