16.

Harry pulled into the parking lot of the school on his motorcycle, careful not to whisk by any students and unintentionally harm them from being too close. He took off his helmet and readjusted his black bag on top of his shoulder before bending over and locking up his bike; letting out a short shriek when he finished and turned around, placing his hand on his chest.

"Mr—Louis, you scared me." Harry muttered quietly, letting his hand drop back at his side in order to hold his helmet with both hands. He needed to preoccupy them anyways or he would have started shaking. "Good morning."

Louis smiled benevolently, though it reached his eyes this time so that it was completely genuine; a look that made Harry want to drop all of his things and just kiss the man, but he had to continue pretending to be in like with Mr.Irwin, who was slowly getting use to the plan as they spoke. "Good morning, Harry. Do you need help with that? I'll gladly take your bag."

"Oh, thank you, but I've got it." said Harry in reply, beginning to walk in the direction of the school building while trying not to blush, and it was because Louis was actually walking with him. The students watched the two with an interested look in their eyes, but Harry tried to avoid them so that it wouldn't make Louis feel awkward. "You're being awfully nice today."

"Aren't I always nice to you?" No.

Harry bit his lip so that he didn't reply, gripping the handle of his backpack as they walked down the hall together to Harry's classroom. He half expected there to be paint on the floor, or something ready to pop up and scare him, but everything was surprisingly...normal. Louis certainly had to be up to something if that was the case, but he wasn't sure what it could be.

Just as he was about to put down his bag and allow Louis to leave for his next period, the man shut the door behind them and locked it. Harry heard the click of the lock clearly, and his throat immediately went dry from being startled. This is it. Louis was locking the door to finally end his life because, in truth, he hated Harry since they first met—that had to be what was going on.

Suddenly, Harry was backed up into the wall, consequently, making him drop his bag onto the spotless floor and his helmet to roll out of his hands. He gasped lightly when Louis grabbed him by his thighs and lifted him up, his legs instantly hooking around Louis' torso so that he could hold himself up. He felt a pair of lips ghost across his own, which made every part of his body go crazy, and he tried not to let his eyes show it.

"M-My class—They're going to come in any minute, oh—" Harry whimpered shyly when he felt Louis' growing erection pressed up against the middle of his legs. His vision was becoming blurry from how much in bliss he was, though he wished that he had a bit more self control. "And...they're going to see—"

"Stop talking, Princess."

"Okay," said Harry breathily, and even though he stopped speaking, it didn't mean that his thoughts stopped too. As Louis started to kiss him, he felt like he was having his breath taken away from him; but he didn't want to pull away because he really kind of liked it. Being here in a classroom with Louis Tomlinson kissing him on his lips even though someone could walk in gave him such a rush.

"I told you," mumbled Louis against Harry's lips, letting his hands move underneath his purple button up to get a feel of Harry's skin. "That we'd pick up where we left off."

Harry's head leaned back against the wall when he felt Louis' thumb push against his hardened nub, his mouth falling apart as he tried to reassure himself of what was happening. Memories of what happened in the nurses office came in spirals, and Harry wished that it would never end; this constant feeling of being wanted. He was so hard in his jeans that he thought his button would pop, but he didn't want to complain. "Louis, shit, Daddy—"