EPILOGUE

"What are you doing?" Louis mumbled, his voice muffled from the pillow that was buried into his face. "Are you--Are you poking my butt with a fork?"

Harry's cheek burned a furious red as he quickly contracted his hand that held a metallic fork and laughed nervously, trying to avoid the gaze of Louis, who now stared at him with furrowed eyebrows and eyes barely open. "I'm just . . . testing the waters."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Louis . . . do you -- feel like you're not getting enough pleasure in bed? Because Liam told me that sometimes switching was healthy, and you're always the one taking care of me, like -- you know -- fucking me. He told me eating ass was an 'art' for bottoms, so I thought it had to be professional and stuff . . . which is why I have the fork." Harry explained in a rush, then decided to finally look up, only to be met with a pair of blank blue eyes. "I'm dumb, okay."

"No, not dumb." Louis said, then sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. "More of a dolt for listening to a guy who takes it up the ass and eats it at the same time."

"Wow, thanks." Harry responded in defeat as he threw the fork onto the floor and tried not to get nervous about how Louis was nude; he'd seen the man naked before, but he always felt intimidated each time he stared. "Answer my question because if you feel that way, then--" Harry gulped thickly and looked up at the ceiling. "I'll find a way to make it work."

Louis cracked a sleepy smile and glanced down at the utensil on the carpeted floor. "Why would I let you go anywhere near my ass after you tried to penetrate me with a fork, Harry?"

"I wasn't going to penetrate you with it!" Harry exclaimed defensively. "I was just going to--"

"Penetrate me. With a fork."

Harry got off of the bed and marched towards the door, therefore, Louis reluctantly got out of their bed himself to follow his boyfriend; there weren't many things that made Louis laugh, but Harry's ranting was one of them. "Well, how else do bottoms eat ass? I didn't just want to put my mouth on your rectum with no warning whatsoever."

"Did you just say rectum?" Louis inquired, but only got a grumble in reply from Harry, who had preoccupied himself in the kitchen. (He cooked for Louis whenever he got slightly annoyed to put himself at ease, but also because the fork he threw made him think of food). "How did you get inside of the house anyways? I thought you lost the key I gave you."

"I went to get a spare, of course. What kind of fool do you take me as?" Harry asked just as his elbow knocked into a pot and caused it to fall on top of his foot. "Ow!"

Louis raised an eyebrow in amusement and slowly walked around the counter to get to Harry; his fingers drum against the marble to fill the gap of conversation before he spoke, his tone mellifluous. "Harry, I'm not bored with our sex life. How long have we been together? Eleven months? And have I once complained about sex?"

"Well, no, but--"

"See?" Louis pointed out, then came up behind Harry and wrapped his arms around his torso, his head rested on Harry's shoulder for support. It didn't make Harry any less questionable, but he couldn't help but let the topic of the conversation slip from his mind when he felt Louis' cock press against his ass. "What I will complain about is how I'm naked and you aren't."

"That was smooth, but, as you can see, I'm cooking here." Harry nodded his head at the empty pot he held, but carefully set it down when Louis' hand pressed onto his back and bent him slightly over the kitchen top. "Or not."