39.

Harry already had his hand shoved down Louis' pants when they stumbled into his house, using his other hand to feel against the wall for the light, but grunted when he couldn't find it and just decided to do this with the lights off. Being the clumsy guy that he is, he nearly pulled him and Louis to the floor as they quickly moved in the direction of the living room, having nearly tripped over the leg of the couch. With his lips glued to Louis' own, he tried to guide himself onto the couch, but his eyes flew open when he felt someone's leg underneath him.

"Ow!" The person yelped, causing Harry to accidentally fall on his ass and push Louis backward. Thinking it was Liam, Harry was about to reach for the lamp to turn the light on, but froze when the living room light flickered on and revealed Liam standing several feet away from them with a towel wrapped around his waist and water glistening on his chest.

Harry turned his attention back to the couch, trying not to shriek when he saw that it was one of the students, Niall Horan, now sitting up on the couch with just khaki colored shorts on; his cheeks bright red as his eyes jumped from Harry, Louis, to Liam. Liam looked just as flushed as he was, his mouth opening and closing as he tightened the towel around his waist, then itched his head with nervous laughter coming from his mouth.

"Harry and Louis! What are you guys doing here?" Liam asked, as if there wasn't a student laying on the couch of their home.

Harry grinded his teeth together and looked down at his carpet before he looked back up at Liam, tilting his head over to the side as he tried to process what was happening right now. "Well, I live here. I brought Louis over here to--" He looked at Niall and let his voice trail off as he tried to think of another word that would not corrupt the boy even more, if he had not been by Liam already. "Grade tests, but I see that we have company. Hello, Niall."

"Hi, Mr.Styles." Niall said anxiously, then looked over at Louis, who was standing in the middle of the living room with a pinched expression on his face (he was also sporting a boner, but Harry figured that it was a bad time to point it out, so he bit his tongue). "Hello, Mr.Tomlinson."

Instead of also greeting Niall, Louis clicked his tongue. "Should I go?"

"No!" Harry shouted. I'm getting laid tonight, despite what the hell is going on here."Liam, can we talk for a second? And, Louis, can you wait here with Niall? Niall, can you put on a shirt? Thank you."

Scrambling off of the floor, Harry stomped over to Liam and grabbed his arm before pulling him down the hallway and into Liam's bedroom. He locked the door and turned on the light, then looked Liam in the eye in the most intimidated way he could, but he thinks that it just made him look like a puppy. "There is a nearly naked teenager--"

"Yes."

"On our couch--"

"I know."

"What the actual fuck, Liam?" Harry exclaimed, then the gears in his brain began to shift. "Is this the thing that you've been keeping from me? Is Niall your forbidden lover? A student, Liam? Really? It couldn't have been something legal, like a thirty-five year old sugar-daddy? I said that I'd support you through anything, but, Liam, you could go to jail for this! Do you know what they do to people like you in jail?"

"I--"

"Bad things." Harry whispered harshly. "A bunch of bad things!"

"Can I talk?" Liam asked, clearly irritated at the fact that Harry was giving him a lecture and not allowing him to explain himself. "We didn't do anything, okay? It's just that we're very close. He's having issues at home, and I was the only teacher he could come to at the school, so I gave him my number. He called crying, so I invited him over for a bit. I went to go take a shower and he was dressed when I left. He must have taken off his shirt when I left the room. Nothing happened."