41.

** did I ever use the classic 'oops' 'hi' line in this book? if not, im sorry for what ur about to witness... **

"I bet you can't catch three of these chocolates in your mouth." Harry challenged, then shifted to get comfortable on his and Louis' blanket that was laid out over the dirt and leaves of the woods.

The other teachers and students that attended the trip were roasting marshmallows by the fire on the other side of camp, but Harry managed to convince Louis leave and have a makeshift picnic in the middle of the woods. Although, it wasn't really in the middle because there were green marks on the trees that would tell you if you were on the right trial, but Harry felt a bit adventurous.

"I bet I can." Louis responded, and moved a foot or two away from Harry before he opened his mouth and raised his eyebrows as if saying let's go. The thing was, Harry got distracted by the way Louis' lips looked again, and it was because the man had eaten a strawberry at least two minutes ago, so they were pink and teasing. "Harry?"

Then, out of sheer panic, Harry threw the chocolate candy directly at Louis' eye. "Oops!"

Harry moved closer to Louis and grabbed the man's hands so that they didn't block his eye and searched for any sign of irritation, but his face scrunched into confusion when Louis began to laugh, the corner of his eyes crinkling as he surged forward and pushed Harry backward.

"Hi," whispered Louis, then leaned down to kiss Harry on the lips in the most passionate way he could. It felt different from the other times that they kissed (Harry says that for almost everything), but he figured that it was because they were in the middle of the woods and there wasn't complete silence; there was also the sound of birds and distant laughter.

He almost went bug-eyed when Louis unzipped his jeans and tugged them down to his ankles, but it wasn't from discomfort; it was from surprise. Harry didn't really expect Louis to stop his teasing at all during this trip, but it seemed like things were finally looking up, so he stayed quiet until Louis wrapped his hand around his cöck, then allowed himself to tremulously groan.

"Louis, please." Harry begged, which lead him to sink his teeth into his bottom lip in order to keep quiet just in case anyone so happened to walk on the trail — seeing two guys about to get each other off while trying to hike would probably not be the highlight of their day — but it didn't really stop Harry from making noises.

"Please what, princess?"

Although, Louis knew what Harry was babbling on about because he rubbed his thumb in a circular motion against the slit of his cöck, but made no move to jerk Harry off. The pre–cum leaked from the tip and over Louis' fist, and Harry couldn't decide whether or not he wanted to skip the foreplay, or have it be continued until there were tears pooling at the corners of his eyes.

"I want you," Harry said in reply, then slightly thrusted his hips forward to rock into Louis' hand. "—been craving you for weeks. Doesn't matter what you give me, just wanna come."

Just as Harry finished his sentence, Louis bent his head down and wrapped his mouth around Harry's dick, therefore, causing Harry to grip the sheet beneath him (he was also sure that the dirt from the ground seeped through from his nails, but he was too blissed out to care).