Chapter 17

Sorry for taking a long time to update..

I have 3 signed stories so I have to prioritize them first, but fear not. I will keep writing and finishing this story because Omar and Leon are too sweet.

I hope you like this chapter :)

-------------------------

The welcoming party or reunion lasted for a long time, although the high-ranking officials who were there were only present for a short time, because they were so busy that they had to attend other events, but Omar, who seemed to have not seen his colleague for a long time, continued to stay and chat for a long time.

One thing I liked about him was that he kept taking me and standing next to me as they discussed their past, and he patiently explained things I didn't understand to me before returning to talk to his other colleague.

Yes, I didn't expect to feel so comfortable meeting new people and because Omar included me in their conversation, I was able to imagine and enter into their discussion and laugh along with them.

Not to mention his hands that kept on my waist as if to show that he didn't want to lose me even for a second, making my heart beat very fast getting full attention from this amazing man beside me.

It was already late by the time we left and I don't know when I fell asleep as the journey began to our hotel.

My body was floating and when I opened my eyes, I was in his arms.

Yes, Omar was holding me to a bridal style when I woke up. "The princess has finally woken up" he teased and made me only moan softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile.

"I like this... Keep spoiling me, Omar, because I'm so tired" I murmured as I inhaled his manly smell with mint and a hint of tobacco.

He just chuckled and surprised me by kissing my head affectionately "A princess should be pampered" He whispered before entering the elevator carrying me as if he didn't care about my weight.

"Am I not heavy?" I asked continuing to rest my head on his muscular chest.

Hmm... I like this.

"Nope and relax, but don't think it's free... Sleep all you want before I come back to exhaust you" The giggles I heard around me made me realize that we weren't alone, and I was too embarrassed to look at who was there.

Sh*t!

I forgot that we didn't go here alone!

And why would he talk like that in public anyway!

I just smacked him lightly on the head and made him laugh out loud with no shame.

What the hell!!!