Chapter 8

I don't know how to reject the woman who keeps talking in Arabian while they pull me inside the place.

They all laughed, giggled, and even push me to try to wear Abaya; a traditional Arabian loose over-garment in black color that you used to see Muslim women wear, but they didn't push me to wear the niqāb, a face veil covering all but the eyes.

Sighing because I don't know how to tell them to stop, I just smile politely while they all keep talking Arabian even me who doesn't know any words.

Someone gasped and make me turn my head to see the woman that talk with Omar before, walking inside with two other women.

"They make you wear Abaya?" She looks amused when she talks and I shrug my shoulder.

"I don't know how to reject their suggestion, so..." I explain lamely with a smile.

She chuckled and shook her head "I'm sorry for leaving you with these hunger women" She replied and I nod my head with a smile "I'm Myeasha" She hold my hand and start to put me down on the nearest chair while the other start sitting around us with a curious gaze, I guess they want to know what are we talking about.

"I'm Leony, but please call me Leon," I said softly and hear her inform the other my name with Arabian before the other nodded and repeat my name on their own.

I pause and stare at them who talk on their own in Arabian happily.

I don't know why they look so happy, but seeing they keep glancing at me, I guess my being here was one of the reasons.

"You must be wondering why we all look excited like this?" Myesha asked and I nod shyly to answer her.

"I don't understand any words they talking about" I admit but she waves her hand nonchalantly.

"It's almost 5 years since we lost hope of our Zayed finding his Zaujah" She explain and I just raised my eyebrow, don't know what does she mean by it.

I shook my head "Sorry, but I don't understand what does it mean with Zayed or should I say.. Omar, and what's with this Zaujah means?" I ask her who frowns quickly after I speak.

She raised her hand to stop the other from talking before looking at me seriously.

"Do you mean you don't know who is Zayed Omar Al Gaza?" She asked and I slowly shook my head.

"Um... Is that Omar's real name?" I replied and saw her taken aback by my question.

What is going on?

I know Omar isn't an original person but is he a prince or something that I should know?

"Leon, Zayed or Omar is Mohammed Al Shaibani cousin" She stated and I just shook my head for still not knowing who is Mohammed Al Shaibani make Myeasha added "the close aide of the Dubai's ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum?" My eyes widened immediately when he mention the Sheikh's name.

Oh. My. God!!!

What am I doing with him?!

She saw my expression and chuckled "I can't believe you don't know who is Zayed, since Mohammed Al Shaibani didn't have any heir so it place him as the only heir for his kingdom in Dubai and over the world" She explain more that make me shocked more, like the information before didn't enough, she gave me another news about Omar that I should know.

Oh, God...

The heir?!

She studied my face for a minute before bursting out laughing while the others start asking her the explanation but she just waves her hand and keep laughing.

I don't know how to respond to her.

God, I even don't know what am I doing here...

I groan and put my head down on my lap when everything hit me.

I can't imagine...

Omar.. an heir?!

Oh, God...

Then suddenly I remember something before turn tilt my head a little "And what is Zaujah?" I asked her slowly, too afraid to know the answer.

I just hope it's not the whore for a night or his night mistress.

Please tell me that it's like a friend...

But, Myeasha told me that "It's a wife in Arabian"

SHIT!!!

"People saw you in public together one night and it's a declaration that you belong to him, Leon" She added when she notice my panicked expression with a raised brow.

I don't know how to respond to her...

God, I don't know what should do...

Wife?

This is not what I am planning, even if I found a prince?!

A wife isn't what I want, for now, I'm just getting my freedom!

--------------------------------------------

Short but important, I hope you like it.