Chapter 5

(Pic of  :  Zayed Omar Al Gaza )

At 5.30 PM I got back to the hotel, I guess my body is more tired than I realize so after so many photos I've got, I decided to go back to the hotel.

If I sleep now, I'm afraid that I can't get up at dinner so I decided to take a look around the pool.

I don't know if wearing a bikini is appropriate so I wore a black one-piece bathing suit that I find suitable here and cover it with a big T-shirt and short pants before I walk out of my room to the 7th floor.

The moment when I walk inside the pool I am shocked, not many people there but I saw a group of women who lay beside the pool and talking in their bikinis.

I decide to go for a couple of rounds of a swim before ending in the couch swing that makes my eyes drop the moment I sit there with the big T-shirt and a towel on my lap.

Oh, this is so relaxing.

Thank you, Father, Daisy, and Grace.

Thinking about my family, I decided to grab my phone and take a selfie of myself before sending it to them with the note 'THANKS, It's amazing that I know will make them happy.

I watch the sun go down and curse because I didn't bring my camera so I have to satisfied to take a photo with just my iPhone even though the result didn't show the beauty that I got if I take it with my Camera.

"Well, I guess tomorrow I'll be here at the same time then" I talk to myself and sigh before I take a nap for an hour there.

Growl...

It was already 8 o'clock and my stomach already rumbling with the hunger I felt.

When I walk to the restaurant, people have finished their meal and start moving out from it. I take a look around to see so many empty places that I can choose so I decide to just sit beside the window so I can see the stars.

I decide to bring my camera every time I go out, I don't know what will I find and want to grab every beautiful scene that I see when I'm here.

I also brought my scrap paper where I draw the building that I found fascinating for my study by thinking about the detail of it.

I am just trying to eat my steak when I notice a shadow towering over me that makes me raise my head only to be shocked to see the same handsome man that I see earlier.

"May I join you?" He asks politely and just sat on the chair in front of me before I can speak anything.

I raise my brow and speak "You may" at the same time someone puts the plate in front of him and just grin when he hears me.

"I know you won't mind" He said cockily.