Chapter 14

St. Mary's Catholic Church, Dubai is a church founded by Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. In 1966 and inaugurated on 7 April 1967.

The moment I heard about the church and how beautiful it is from the pictures in internet, it become one of many things that I want to see the most, but I never thought going to get married in those place.

It was my favorite church; beside my parents church when they get married.

This is just a dream, Leon.

But no...

When I kneel down beside Omar and the priest start the ceremony, I know that this is real.

I can't stop my own tears that falls on my cheek.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife"

Omar tilt my face before he gave me kisses on both of my cheek then he kiss my lips lightly.

This is it...

I don't even have the time to admire my favorite church.

We both start walking and meet the Sheikh and his family outside the Church since they're all Muslim, and congratulate us there before we all go together to the Sheikh palace where the reception is held.

Omar grab my hand and put it in his lips to kissed it.

"This is too soon, I'm sorry" He speak and make me turn my head to meet his concern gaze "You okay?"

I sigh and he put arms on my shoulder as he pull me closer.

"You know, I am glad that you're the one who I choose as my wife?" My eyes widened when I hear him clearly and I turn my gaze on him.

"What? Why?"

He smile and give me a light peck "You're beautiful in everything, Leon"

He chuckled when see my face reddened than pull my body closer so I could put my head on his broad chest.

"I'm not" I murmur shyly and he just laugh more like he know something that I don't.

He grab my chin and tilt me lightly to meet his gaze again "You're amazing because there is no words about money or my wealth come out from your mouth... "He paused "I bet you know how much money I have since I'm my uncle heir, right?" Now I am the one who chuckled while he just give me a warm smile.

"Why should I speak about money to you?" I respond with a shook head.