Chapter 2

( Picture of Grace & Daisy )

***

-- 14   y e a r s     l a t e r --

"Ugh... I hate this!" Grace threw her jeans and sat on her bed.

I sighed and turn my head toward her "What's wrong with it, Gracie?" I said calmly.

BLAM.

I jump a little when I turn my head from Grace into the angry Daisy at the door.

"LOOK AT MY HAIR?!" She exclaimed horribly with tears in her eyes.

Oh, God.

I put the jeans into Grace's Lap before walking to where my other sister sat in front of the mirror and start helping her with makeup.

Oh, God, she's only 14 years old.

"Daisy, your hair looks okay" I try to assure her but she just rolled her eyes.

Today supposedly was my graduation day, but here I am sitting in the twins' room, trying to help them with their looks while I'm still in my pajama.

Great!

"C'mon ladies, I only have 15 minutes, and you two better be ready then!" I finally stood up and left the twin's room, I had enough of their drama and I need to think about myself.

Since my mother's death, I am the one who stayed and tried to give them what they wanted, not that I'm complaining but sometimes they're too spoilt for their own good.

My father is an Architect and sometimes his job takes his full time, so I can't blame him when he only has a short time with us because I know it's his way to make up for our mother's loss.

Sometimes I wonder how it would feel if our mother was with us now, I bet my life could have been different, but I know she's in a better place with God and she is watching over us.

After a minute, I decided to just wear a simple green dress before putting on the graduation gown without applying any makeup on my face, powder and lipgloss are enough for me.

Unlike my sister who looks like my father with blue eyes, an oval face, and blonde curly hair, I am a brunette with brown eyes which is so like my mother but even she looks prettier than me.

Beep... Beep...

Oh!

I quickly open the window and wave my hand where my childhood friend who also is my long-term crush, Victor horns his car.

He knows that my father is way too busy with his work with the mayor right now for some new government building so he offered to be the driver for me and my sisters.

Thank God I have him!

Knock... Knock...

"GUYS, ARE YOU READY?!" I shouted, "Victor's here, hurry!!"

Grace quickly walked and passed me, when I opened the door while Daisy was still trying to fix her hair and put on some lip-gloss.

"Okay, let's go!"

I just smiled and shook my head in disbelief.

I wonder what will happen when they turn 18 years old if they already act like this at this young age.

*************

It only takes 10 minutes for us to get arrive at the school. We all quickly headed to the hall.