"Gone," he replied. "Along with the rest of my Icha Icha collection – and Mr. Ukki."

"I don't give a damn about your porn," Sasuke said almost immediately then he was taken aback. "Wait, Mr Ukki?"

Kakashi stared at him as if he was an idiot. "My plant."

"Your plant had a name?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, Sasuke I named my plant Mr. Ukki. Now tell me about your relationship with our shy Hinata-chan," his former sensei gushed.

Only then Sasuke groaned with a pained and annoyed look on his face as they entered the makeshift cafeteria. He decided that people in Konoha are too nosey for their own good. He might actually murder someone if they asked him that question. Again. Sealed or not, he would have unleash Amaterasu.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hyuuga Hinata hummed as she stacked the containers on the table. Her assigned duty was to prepare food and heal the injured. Simple enough. In fact the other kunoichi, there are only a handful of them anyway, were assigned to simple duty unlike the boys doing labour work – all the heavy lifting and whatnot.

"Arigato!" they would say enthusiastically when she handed them their food rations. Well someone have to because they might take extras and that would not be fair to the others.

"Hinata-sama."

Hinata whirled around with a wide smile on her face, her cheeks dusting with red. "Neji-nii!" she greeted and held out his food ration. "How was your day?"

Neji took the food in his hand and grimaced. "Fine," he replied.

"You didn't do anything bad to Tenten-chan, did you?" Hinata asked.

He gave her a look. "What makes you say that?"

Hinata pursed her lips. "Well, you have that troubled look on your face the moment you walk in."

Neji sighed. "Hiashi-sama has been pestering me about getting married since I am of age," he confessed.

"Oh," she breathed. Then brightened once again and tilt her head to the side. "Have you given any thoughts about it?"

"No," the prodigy stated, fiddling with the container. "I won't be marrying anyone at least not until the war is over. Reminds me of something." He stared deep into her kind eyes to prove how serious and concern he was. "Be careful around the Uchiha. I'll kill him if he does."

"Don't worry about me, Neji-nii. You should pay more attention to your feeling for Tenten-chan," she giggled as Neji was flustered when Tenten entered with Lee. They dragged him to the table where the rest of the Rookie Nine sat – after thanking Hinata for the food of course.

Hinata went back to her work, smiling every now and then as she handed the food to them. She turned back to the table behind her, noticing that there were only a few more food containers left. She was about to reach for her food but froze when she saw Kakashi entered the room with an annoyed Sasuke.

The Hyuuga Heiress wasn't sure that if Sasuke noticed that all eyes in the room were drawn to him. She grabbed two containers intending to give it to Kakashi and Sasuke but the silver jounin had other ideas. He took a container from another kunoichi stationed along with her and retreated as Sasuke walked towards her. He probably wouldn't trust any other girls other than her. It might be poisoned with love potion or something.

"Arigato," he mumbled and took the container in his hand, his fingers brushed against hers. The tiny contact made her heart skipped a beat. Hinata had expected him to move to where their friends were but he didn't. "Are you done with your shift?"