Sars vs. Urine

Sara.

They show up at my house a week after Cathleen and I's encounter in the mall. Anna was right, she followed me home; so here I am sitting on one of tables here at Max waiting for our food to be serve. I ask to talk here because I still do not want them to meet the twins yet. I still need to test the waters before I push the twins into their arms.

"Mom, stop crying." Cathleen pleaded. Dad is soothing her as she bawled on me.

I really don't know what to feel right now. I plan on being a bitch to them but once I set foot on this restaurant my mom ran to me then hug me tight as she wet my blouse. How can I stay mad at that?

"I am so sorry. I just can't help but cry." I sigh I look around and notice that we already created a scene. Great!

"We never stop looking for you." Dad told me looking me in the eyes. I nodded. Our food arrive and I just dig to avoid answering his statement. I do not even wantt to answer to that.

"Cath told me." Dad smiled. I just nodded. I know I am such a boring person to talk with, but can you blame me? My mind is frozen as of the moment. I cannot think of anything.

"You were good at covering your tracks." I smiled. I did cover my tracks well, thanks to Anna. I learned from the best.

"I had help." Mom smiles when I finally open my mouth to speak.

"You change your name. Sara Kovach." I nodded. "Are they nice to you? How are they?" I smiled as I remember the Kovach family.

"They were the nicest people I know. They treat me like I am family. I met Anna the day I runaway. She saw me alone at Starbucks seating at the far end corner of the store. I was crying then and she asks me if she could help. She was very persistent and before I knew it, she was dragging me from store to store asking my opinion about her choices. I forgot my problem for a while then she invites me to be her tour guide. I was wary at first so she told me her name and ask me to google her. I did. I was shocked to know that she was the heiress to her father's business. From then on we were inseparable." Cathleen frowned and mom and dad just nodded.

"Sounds stupid." I glared at her.

'What is her problem?' I thought.

"They sound wonderful. We hope we can meet them someday." dad nodded at me as he throw a warning glare at Cathleen. I smile at him.

"They are. You guys will meet them soon." After our lunch, they ask if they can drop me off. I agreed. Simon (our driver since I was a kid) drive my car since I drive on my own coming here. Dad is driving the car as I listen to mom and Cathleen's updates about their life. They ask me about the twins and promise them that I will let them meet them soon.

"I'll call you once we got home." mom told me as she hugs me tight. I nodded at her and say my goodbye to dad and my sister. I enter the house and close the door. It did end well. I sigh.

"How is your meeting?" I look up and saw Anna looking down from the second floor holding Jude as she too look at me curiously.

"It went well." I walk to the kitchen and fill me a glass of orange juice. I am not really a water drinker. I prefer to drink something with color.

"You have a new friend mommy?" I look down at my daughter as she looks up to me waiting for my response. I smile and pick her up.

"Yes J, I will let you meet them too soon." Anna raised her brows at me.

"That well huh?" I nodded. Jude then run upstairs probably to bug her brother. She always tease him, much to Thad's dismay.

"They were very genuine, I don't know how to be rude at them when they were crying saying sorry to me. You should have seen my mom." I groaned. She just chuckled at me.

"You can't blame them Sars." Oh. That nickname.

"I told you to stop calling me like I am a virus." I glared at her.

"What's the fun in that? Plus it is cute." she shrugged and grab an apple and bite into it. Jude came back running to the kitchen.

"I bet you can't pull a nasty nickname with my old name." I smirk. Anna rub her chin like a detective in thought.

"Catherine..... aha! URINE!" she yelled.

"There's no U at Catherine, stupid!" she smirk at me.

"Erine and URINE sounds a like don't you think?" I glare at her.

"You will not call me that." She laugh. "Anna! I am serious." I warn her.

"Or what URINE?" I face palm my face. You already called me that nickname.

"Mommy, do you need to pee?" I look at my daughter confuse.

"No sweetie. What did your brother say?" Jude look up to me frowning. Uh-oh.

"I remember Thad saying urine is related to peeing." She tilt her head at me. "He told me that urine is so powerful you can't stop it so I should not hold it." Anna laugh as I put my hand over my lips to stop the laugh from escaping.

"So powerful huh?" she nodded at me seriously.

"When did your so awesome brother told you about powerful urines?" Anna butted in. She had a hard time speaking as she keeps on laughing in between words. Jude frowned at her.

"When we were in the office where mommy clean her teeth." Anna nods in understanding. Jude meant the dentist.

"Your brother?" she clap her hands.

"He is reading something mommy. He shoosh me away because he said he can't understand his book with me in the room talking to Barbie." I flick her nose and chuckled at her.

"Spill." I turn around and sigh.

"Can I just call you later and tell you all of this before I go to sleep?" Anna shook her head.

"Nope. You are telling me now because I will get sick with anticipation when you don't tell me this very instant." Very impatient.

"Okay fine."