#17 Untouch me ~ Clint

"And you thought this would be the worst day of your life." Your best friend claimed as she was tapping your shoulder. A smile escaped from your lips, together with a slight giggle.

Why the worst day? A month ago, you caught your boyfriend cheating on you with your cousin. Everything wouldn't be so bad, if you two weren't dating for two years. Your best friend somehow managed to get you out of your house and force you to stand back on your feet.

"I wasted two years of my life on that idiot. My life is too short for weeping over him." You say confidently, as you were walking along the path that lead to the park.

"What's up with the music in the background?" You ask, and you both look at each other.

"I have absolutely no idea." She responded. "Let's go and take a look." In just a second, you two found yourself in the middle of the park, surrounded by lots of people. Seems like you ran onto a spring fair.

"Why am I not notified about this?" You asked.

"Well, if you had peeked out from the corner of your room, you would have found out that the spring fair was coming soon. But never mind, let's go now."

The park was pretty crowded with mostly kids, but you and you two managed to spot a couple of hotties.

"What about that one?" You point at a tall, black haired boy, who was constantly smiling at your friend. "Girl, that boy is falling for you. Go and get him." You encourage her, but she just sighs.

"I can't... I still-"

"Oh please, don't occupate yourself with a wrong guy. Get over him. You, as well as I, need to move on." Your words put an instant smile on her face. "Now catch that honey." You say, adding a giggle. She nervously walked over to the boy, and as she reached him, she turned back to you and winked at you.

You walked over to the fountain and sat on a bench, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around you. As you lifted your look, right next to one of the booths, there was a man looking at you. He quickly looked away when you noticed him. He was quite tall, with short brown hair and he had a well toned body. Well, at least the part that was visible.

He was constantly trying to look over at you, but you caught him almost every time. Ah, boys. They seem not to be obvious, but at the end, they are the ones who cannot take their look away from you. Typical.

"Excuse me, can you help me?" The voice of a young girl that came next to you dragged you out of your thoughts.

"Uhm, I guess." You mutter and stand up.

"I just need someone to watch over my booth over there. I thought you would be a good choice." Shs pointed over to a little display next to the fountain. "It won't be for long, I promise."

"Sure, no problem." You said, making the girl sigh in relief. She thanked you once more, and ran off.

"Well, I better go there then.." Walking over to the booth, you noticed the guy that was looking at you moments before, disappeared. His buddy was still there, though.

As you walked over to the booth and sat down, someone already appeared in front of you.

"If I knew you worked here, I'd be here a long time ago." The man said and giggled a bit. It was him, the guy that was constantly looking at you a while ago. Now that you were able to look at him closely, the smile and the laugh he had absolutely drove you a bit insane. It was so freaking adorable.

"Uh, I actually don't work here-"

"I see you're standing here so, you are."

"No, I'm really just here until the right owner comes back."

"And I'm really hoping you will go out with me."

Umm, what?!?

You were absolutely shocked. Never in a million years you expected anything like this would be happening to you.

"I um.. What?" You tried to say something, but your tongue was constantly mixing the words.

"Come on, what do you say? Do you wish to spend this day with me?" He asked, making you blush. You nervously tapped with your fingertips on the booth. As you lifted your look, you saw him taking his wallet out of his pocket. He took out 1$ and placed it in a little basket.

"Soo, shall we?" He said and leaned onto the booth, puckering up his lips. You couldn't help but to laugh at this silly act. He opened his eyes and confusedly looked at you. As he saw you didn't realize what was going on, he just pointed upwards at the booth sign.

Kissing booth. Oh dear.

"Oh my, I didn't-"

You were interrupted by his kiss. The feeling of his soft lips against yours was the best thing that you felt in a while. He didn't stop there, so he deepened the kiss, but you stopped it. You bit your lower lip and smiled.

"There's plenty of that which is waiting on you. Come on, babe." He winked at you and took your hand.

In the end, who could resist him?

Okay, I have no idea what is going on with Wattpad. It constantly erases my chapters and doesn't upload them. I had to re-write this chapter, and it turned out that it actually sucks. Sorry:(

Hopefully Wattpad will fix this xx

Any ideas for the preferences? :)