#3 His thoughts of you

Loki

I promised myself not to do this, but I can't keep that promise. She is one of the rare mortals that caught my eye. She has that... something. First thing I noticed about this girl was her gracious smile. She had lighten up my day, after I had a fight with my brother. Her eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky... Oh how I wish to be held by her arms... I usually tell people to kneel before me, but I'm willing to kneel before her.

Thor

Dear goodness, I've never felt like this before. It looks like she is the one that is making me weak, her presence is making my heart beat faster... How am I supposed to react? There she is, she's almost here. Come on, Thor, you can do it. Just don't say anything stupid. Just look at her eyes, her hair, her smile, just look at her... She needs to be my Princess, although she is already the Queen of my heart.

Steve

Did she fell out of heaven? Because she looks like an angel. Did I just admit myself that I have a crush on her? Steve, get yourself together, you don't have a chance with her. Or maybe I do? I will do everything in my power to get her. Damn, I cannot even spend a moment not thinking about her. This is it, I am officially in love with her.

Bruce

What could I do to make her like me? How will I call her out? Oh God, so many questions, but no answers. Maybe I need to play it classy. I don't know. I've never even dreamed about this moment would actually happen. She's the woman of my dreams. Just thinking of her makes me smile. I don't know how to react. Oh screw it, I'll just let the romance carry me...

Clint

She is definitely the woman I need by my side. Sporty, beautiful, smart... All I ever wanted. She is perfect. Watching her shooting the arrows makes me shiver. I miss her touch. I miss her eyes, her smile. I miss... her. I want her by my side, every second, till the rest of my days. Dammit, I missed the target. But I'll do everything to hit with the arrow of love in the center of her heart.

Tony

Damn. I have a magnet somewhere in my office that attracts sexy ladies. Tony, it's your time to shine. No corny jokes, just classiness. If I ever catch her in my web, I swear I'll never let her go. I'm tired of being on my own. I need someone. And that someone, is definitely her.

I didn't put Natasha here :/ Simply because the thoughts are romantic :) But I can add her, if you all want :)