To say is to be

Începe de la început

"Love, what makes you think you can ignore me?" He looked at me once more and walked away leaving me staring in wonder.

After school I drove home I ran to my room not missing any stairs which was a first. With more homework then anyone could ever give to one person I headed to the library.

Minutes of being in the library I walked through book shelves after book shelves admiring all the books. I stopped in front of a shelve and scanned it running my fingers over each book my hand stopped on one called sweep. It reminded me so much of one my mom had that I grabbed it.

I tiptoed to the desk and checked the book out making little noise I walked to a empty computer. I logged on and went to Kahn academy, where I began testing for the SATS.

Breathe Mia, just because this test is hard doesn't mean that the real one will be difficult. If anything it will be easy, yeah it will be easy.

"Talking to yourself is no fun." A voice echoed in my head. I looked up to Annabelle smiling down at me.

"Um hey, did i say that out loud?"

"Yes but don't worry I'm the only one who heard you."

I can't believe I said that out loud I am so smart. My head tilted up and I smiled at her.

Please leave please leave.

"Hey I have an idea, why don't you come to dinner with me, across the street there's a really good pizza place and I'm sure you'd like it." Annabelle uttered.

Ok Mia don't mess this up just a simple yes and then you can go eat and make a friend just say yes yes yes yes yes.

"Um sure, yeah let's go" I just made a friend happy dance inside my head.

Me and Annabelle walked across the street and into a pizza place called guode. I at lease figured because that's where she said we where going. The smell of cheese and crisp bread feeled the air and my eyes closed to the sounds of low whispers and fun. It took me a minute to realize Annabelle was staring at me.

"Sorry, I've just never smelt suck a good place. I guess that's what happens when you move from Pittsburgh, you just never smell anything different, you know?"

"Yeah, wait so your from Pittsburgh! That is so cool, like awesome."

I just sat there smiling, I was happy. Its not like I'm never happy, I just can't believe I have a friend. She probley didn't know how much I loved this place already.

We took our orders, me getting the meat lovers delight and she had pineapple pizza. When our food came I didn't even notice cause I was laughing so hard.

"Wait so someone really thought you were a guy? That's terrible." Her face was sad but laughing. She just couldn't believe someone thought I was a guy. Really I couldn't believe that either.

"Well when I had cut my hair really short this guy at a party is like 'look at all these chicks, bro this is sick.' and I said 'bro, I'm a chick.' and I walked away so fast it was unbelievable." I told her.

"I would never have been laughing I would have ran home crying."

"I did, but then my moms like 'if your a guy your the prettiest guy I know.' it made me feel really good. So I got up and went to school and that was that." I smiled.