To say is to be

To say I was scared was an understatement. I moved 6 times in my life and supposedly this was the 'last and final move'.

Junior year of high school in tumwater, as I'm told is to be the best school around, 'So many opportunities' I'm told.

Now I was walking up to my so called breathtaking new school with all eyes on me. I was use to that, many people thought I was a little girl who couldn't handle anything.

I braced myself as I walked up to the main office. "Hello I'm new here." I said.

"What's your name darling." The woman asked.

"Oh sorry it's Mia Bittman."

Finally after 10 minutes of waiting the lady lead me to my 1st period class handing me my schedule.

Closing my eyes as I stepped in the classroom. My breath stopped when I open them to everyone staring at me.

"Class we have a new student, why don't you introduce yourself." Mr. Thompson said.

"Hello" I said softly, "My name is Mia Bittman. "

The class looked bored so I took that as a sign to sit down. I walked to what seemed like the only open seat. Bending my knees I sat down in the chipped, slugged desk. Making eyes contact with no one I got out my pencil and looked to the front.

"Psss, hey Mia is it? I was just wondering if like your new here." Mind blown, the people here are stupid oh my goodness how could my dad move me here.

I ignored him but soon heard his voice again.

"Dude don't look so scared I was just kidding, you should see your face."
.
"What's your na..." Holy mother of god where did I go to school. The boy in front of me may be stupid but his looks definitely make up for that. His dirty blonde hair standing up so perfectly, his Italian blue eyes staring down at me. And his lips oh with that jaw line.

"Um Mia, if you'd stop drooling over me that be great."

Oh he had some nerve. "Well sense you won't tell me your name I have to sit here starring at you until you tell me what the hell your name is!" Maybe I was a little harsh but I didn't care I wanted his name and I wanted it now.

"My love, I think we're going to get along just fine. The name is Keenan Frey."

"Alright Keen, do you do anything important here?"

"Other then being on the track team there's nothing important about me."

Class soon ended and I had learned nothing. Even though I talked to Keenan in class for a couple minutes, after we left the classroom he ignored me so I was off to fend for myself.

2nd and 3rd period went by fast, I had talked to this sweet girl, Annabelle. She also invited me to eat lunch with her which was nice but I declined it.

I walked to a corner and sat down at the little seat I made surrounded with leafs. Taking out my earphones I put on how to be a heartbreaker. Humming it I scrolled through Pinterest, looking at my daily quotes I read it. Nothing makes a women look so old as trying desperately hard to look young.

"My love, why are you sitting by yourself."

I jumped and looked up my cheeks turning a tint of pink. Why is it that now that I'm alone he's just talking to me.

"What do you want? What now that I'm alone I can talk to you? Is that it?"

I put my earphones back in my ears and continued to ignore him. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. Oh have mercy on me.