Wonderful

Three years later... 

Amanda and Nick are married to each other. They have kid, one kid. It's a boy named Matt and he is 3 years old. He's so handsome, cute, and amazing. He got that dark hair from Nick, those deep eyes from Amanda, and that sharp nose from Amanda. 

It's been a happy life for these three years. Amanda and Nick work together again at the SVU, Matt and Noah are bestfriends, and the most important is they're always healthy. 

Amanda and Nick got their new house. They're not living in that little apartment again. The house is so big and wide and beautiful. 

Matt is a good boy and the cute thing is he never leaves his big "brother" Noah. They always stick to each other. And when Amanda, Nick, and Olivia go to work, they're just don't care if their parents are leaving. They're just playing together and they're accompanied by their nanny, Lucy. They just enjoy the time together while playing together, eat together, and sleep together. 

Amanda and Nick always kissing in the morning when they woke up, in the night when they're going to sleep, and in the work when one of them have to leave. 

No words can explain their perfect life except WONDERFUL. Yeah, it's a WONDERFUL life. 
——————————————————
Comment "wonderful" if you like it!