Chapter One - First Encounter

Hello there! Welcome to my first fanfic ever!!! I really hope you love it! Oh, and please comment if you see any spelling or grammar errors! Thank you! Enjoy my darlings~
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
I quickly made my way to my seat and sat down. I cant believe i won tickets to see one of Mettaton's shows live! Good thing I had my radio on when I did, or i wouldn't have been able to call and enter the contest! I thought. I gazed at the huge stage right in front of me. A piano was on center stage, with a few other props scattered about. The lights began to dim, the show was about to start. These front row tickets are amazing. I can see perfectly! I might even be able to see Mettaton face to..
My thoughts were interrupted by a tall robot appearing in front of me on stage. His black silky hair covered one of his stunning dark eyes. The pink on his outfit made them stand out. He was tall, even more handsome in person, and I couldn't stop staring at him.
"Hello everyone! And welcome to my special live show on The MTT network!" The robot exclaimed. He flipped his hair and continued. "Im so happy all of you could make it! And to those watching at home, I hope you can join me for my next live performance so we can dance the night away! I hope you enjoy the show my darlings!" He winked at the camera, then started doing a cooking show at a counter on the left side of the stage. The show continued, Mettaton moved from act to act, doing dramatic readings, dancing, posing, even telling jokes. After a wonderful night, the show was coming to a close. "Sadly, we are running out of time." The robot smiled "Lets end this episode with a bang, shall we?" Mettaton strutted toward the piano behind him. After carefully putting his microphone in a stand positioned above the piano, he turned back to the audience. "Im going to play a melody called Death By Glamour, if you know the lyrics, sing along!" He turned back to his piano and played the first opening notes. The audience clapped along to the beat as Mettaton started singing. I had to sing along, I couldn't help it. I knew every single note and lyric to Death By Glamor. It was Mettaton's theme after all, everyone knew the words.
I hit note after note, singing along to Mettaton's soothing voice. It almost felt as if we were singing a duet, together. The song started drawing to a close. I closed my eyes and sung the last note. It sounded like Mettaton and I were the  only people in the room singing, just the two if us. It sounded like that because we were. I opened my eyes to see the handsome robot standing above me on stage. "My, My, you have a beautiful voice darling!" I couldn't help my cheeks from turning a light shade of pink from his comment. Mettaton smiled and held a hand out to me. "Care to join me on stage for a sec sweetie?"
My cheeks flushed darker as I took his and and went on stage. I looked out over the sea of people who came to watch the performance. It was simply amazing. All of these people coming out to see Mettaton. "Everyone! Give some applause to this fantastic woman who has joined me on stage!" Mettaton exclaimed. The roaring sound of the audience applauding me could probably be heard through the barrier. I curtsied, with a huge smile on my face. It was stunning that all these people were clapping for me. "Thank you all for coming tonight! Untill next time my darlings!" Mettaton chimed as he waved to the audience. He took my hand and led me backstage, still waving at the audience. My face turned red from the feeling of his hand on mine. Little did I know that this was the start if my new life, the one I never expected I would have.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hello again! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be writing again soon, hopefully tomorrow. I would love to read your comments and suggestions of what to put in the story next! Any tips on how I should write? Anyway, thanks for reading! Until next time darlings!

-MadamOtaku