The 'Gang'

A/N Cypher de Vil 

Third period (Biology) just ended and according to my schedule, it's now lunch. I couldn't wait for lunch to get to be with Seth, but then it occurred to me that I don't talk. This is by far the best day of my life. Note sarcasm. I just walked out of the classroom and now I'm walking down the hall to my locker. I hear heavy footsteps jogging up behind me and I immediately think it's Cypher. I look behind me and see that my thought was correct. He stops and falls in step beside me.

"Okay. I'm going to need you to do me a huge favor and not screw up shit for me and Luce. Think you can manage that?" Cypher asked. I nodded once and he smiled. "You're the best, Nevaeh." He patted me on the head and ran ahead to catch up with some good looking, buff guys. I reached up with one hand and smoothed my hair down. I walked a couple more steps and reached my locker where I put in my combo and then opened it. After putting my books and pens up, I put my phone in my back pocket and closed my locker, putting the lock back on it. I turned around and jumped back, hitting my head on a locker. Seth was right behind me, smiling. It was kind of creepy. Seth winced when I hit my head and then, went into panic mode.

"Nevaeh! Are you okay? I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I would never. I-" Seth rambled on until I cut him off by putting my index finger on his lips, silently telling him to be quiet. He stopped immediately. I took my finger off of Seth's lips quickly and gestured to the way I assumed the cafeteria was. Seth shook his head and smiled. He nodded his head in the opposite direction. I nodded back and we started down the hall. We walked in silence. It only took a couple of minutes to get to the cafeteria and when we walked in, it was so quiet you could hear a mouse squeak. I could've sworn a second ago, it was louder than a concert. Another thing, they were all staring at me and Seth. I blushed under their gazes and looked at Seth. He was looking at me. I blinked and looked around the cafeteria for his friends. After I looked away from Seth, the cafeteria noise resumed like nothing happened. I felt someone looking at me. I then found Lucy and her four new minions glaring at me. I looked back to Seth and when he saw me paying attention again, he started walking toward a table in the back. I followed and when we got to the table, there were three other guys that looked like Seth. Tan, dark brown (almost black) hair, and deep brown eyes. They were very scary-looking.

"Seth, who's this?" a guy said.

"This is Nevaeh. My...friend from Geometry." Seth said with a smile. I was a little dissapointed that we were only friends, but it's only my first day here. "Nevaeh, these are the guys. Jared, Quil, and Embry." He pointed to each one of them. I gave a shy wave to the guys. They awed and I blushed. I thought I saw Seth give them a death glare, which resulted in their silence.

"It's nice to meet you, Nevaeh. Welcome to the pa-family." That sentence from Quil resulted in a slap to the back of his head from Seth and Jared. I noticed that Embry looked really mad at the world. I cracked a small smile. Which hurt my jaw and caused me to wince. I sat down on the opposite side from the other boys and Seth sat beside me. Then came the awkward part.

"Tell us about yourself, Nevaeh." Quil said. My face heated up and I looked at Seth.

"Oh! Nevaeh doesn't talk." Seth said. I flinched because of his volume. My headache was coming back full force.

"Sorry." Quil apologized. I waved him off and took out my phone, giving it to Seth. He passed me his phone which was a green IPhone 5C. I turned on his phone and he had a password. I tapped his shoulder and showed him the phone. He leaned closer.

"One two two eight." He whispered. I blushed and nodded, typing in the password. I went to his contact and added a new one. I put my name as 'Vae' with the purple heart emoji. I handed Seth his phone back and he handed me mine. He saved himself as 'Sethie' with a smiley emoji. I smiled and texted him.