What I Left Behind- Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

Were girls really that obsessed with boys? Holy shit she was crazy. Who the hell did she think she was?

God help her and whoever man she would be with in her future if she can even get someone to stay long enough to deal with her shit.

I decided to shrug it off. I didn't want to have confronted her but she'd given me no choice. At least she'd be off my back now.

I returned to my hall and went straight to my room. I unlocked the door to see Blake brushing her hair still wearing my shirt that barely covered her thigh. I absolutely loved this sight of her.

She turned around and she looked breathtaking. She did every time I saw her. I don't know how it's even possible for someone to look more and more beautiful but Blake always seems to be proving me that it's possible.

"Morning babe." She said giving me a quick peck on the lips before returning to a bag that was sitting on my chair.

"What's that?" I asked curiously, setting the bag of food on the desk.

"Oh I asked Drew to get some stuff for me since he went to the convenience store late last night. He just bought me a toothbrush, hairbrush, and a spring dress... surprisingly he has pretty descent taste." She said giggling.

"Of course he does, that's where he get's his clothes from too." I said walking over to a small table and setting it in front of her.

She rolled her eyes playfully before turning around. She stripped off my t-shirt exposing her almost naked body. She threw over the dress that Drew bought her and to my surprise... it was actually a pretty cute dress. Drew is going to get so much shit for this from me tonight.

She frowned as she looked at the tag on the dress.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She sighed, "This is not from a convenient store that's for sure." She replied.

I raised an eyebrow, "It's from Saks. Now why would Drew get me something from there? It must have cost a ton." She asked looking up at me.

I shrugged not knowing what to tell her. Why it bothered her surprised me. We all had a good amount of money so shopping at that store wasn't a problem, but then again Blake was never one to shop at expensive places even though she had the money. She didn't find the need to and always said, "shopping with the rich, only makes you a bitch".

I chuckled slightly at the thought.

"And what are you laughing about?" Blake said turning around.

"Nothing. Come eat." I said pulling out a chair so that she would sit.

She did so and I sat across from her on another chair.

"So this is where you went this morning." She said opening her box of food.

"Yes it is. Didn't want my girl to be hungry." I said opening my box.

"You know what sucks about having such a perfect time last night?" She asked putting syrup on her pancakes.

"No what?" I asked doing the same with my pancakes.

"Waking up to an empty bed this morning." She said pouting before putting a piece in her mouth.

I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. I keep forgetting you don't like waking up to an empty bed." I said taking a bite from my food.

"That would be such an understatement lover boy." She said grinning as she continued to eat.

I nodded, making a self-reminder for in the future on not doing that.