Karin..... Uzumaki Karin

Start from the beginning

Sighing annoyingly, Sakura flicked the water with chakra infused in her fingers, to make Suigetsu jump out.

"Oww...!" He rubbed his cheeks.
"Don't play with the sink." Sakura replied. Suigetsu nodded obediently and wandered off into the living room.

--/--/After an awkward breakfast\--\--

"We'll see you guys in three days...don't cause any trouble, Taka." Glared the cherry blossom behind her masked.

After taking the files from the assistant anbus, they disappeared into five coloured cherry blossom petals. Pink, purple, midnight blue, black and gold. Leaving team Taka astonished in how they do that.

"It's starting to get on my nerves..." Tenten said. The other four girls had realised what she meant.

--/Time skip, 3days\--

Karin's POV
I am so popular!! Everyone keeps asking me how I won against those bitches! I can't believe that the rumours I made up actually worked!! Now the entire village knows!

Sasuke-kun would surely love me now. If he doesn't, I can still get Itachi, that pink haired bitch's gonna-be ex boyfriend in a while.

I smirked to my self as everyone in the village greeted me with respect, only a few days ago, they hadn't even been looking, talking or noticing me.

Then my eyes caught some anbus running to the gates of Konoha, followed by the Hokage herself. I saw her that a glimpse of me before sending a death glare. I was shocked. How come she isn't greeting me?! I'm a important person!

Sakura's POV
The girls and I safely arrived at Konoha's gates, it was only 9:30 in the morning. Itachi, Lady Tsunade and her private anbu force was with her, all of them waiting for us.

We took off our masked and smiled. They beamed back. I hugged Itachi, happy to see him still trusting me.

"Where's Naruto-kun and the other guys?" Hinata looked around. Itachi shook his head. "I don't know...." We exchanged glances. Scared that the guys actually believed in that bitchy red head slut.

"I don't believe this....Tsunade-sama... You should kick them out of the Konoha 13, those girls aren't qualified to be our heroes or protects hat we can trust!" A villager passing by said out loud so that others could hear.

"Yeah! They all couldn't even beat a single konochi..!" Another agreed. Lady Tsunade gave them a death glare.

"Let's go to my office, shall we? Sakura..if you may?" Lady Tsunade asked, I nodded and performed the transportation jutsu.

"Here's all the information were able to gather mi'lady." I gave in five files. My voice was shaking from what the villagers had said.

"Who started these bullshit rumours?" The Hokage whispered. "P-P-Padon....mi'lady...?" The anbu's voice shook with fear.

"WHO THE FUCK STARTED THESES BULLSHIT RUMOURS?!?!" She roared, making them jump. "K-Karin... Uzumaki Karin....the cousin of the kyuubi container." They replied with a shaking voice filled with fear.

"Set up an announcement for me in 20minutes, I need it ASAP no later." She glared. They anbus quickly bowed and disappeared.

:::::|20mins later|:::::

We followed Lady Tsunade up to the roof of the Hokage tower. "CITIZEN OF KONOHA, FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDGE WHO GOES IN AND OUT OF KONOHA 13!!!!! I ALONE WITH THE KONOHA 13 WILL DECIDE WHO GOES AND STAYS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT CAUSE A BIG FUSS IN KONOHA!!!" Her voice boomed through the village. The villagers whispered and chatted for minutes.

"We'd better leave," I tell the anbus quietly. The nodded and showed us to take away to the anbu apartment quicker, without being called back.

"FROM TODAY ONWARDS, THE KONOHA 13 WILL BE, YOUR HEROS, NARUTO, SHIKAMARU, KIBA, NEJI, SAI, LEE AND CHOJI!!! AND YOUR ANBU CAPTAINS, SAKURA, INO, TENTEN, HINATA, AND TEMARI!!!" We heard her voice boom through the village once again before closing the windows to the apartment.

I gave Itachi a worried look. "Meow~!" I turned to find Ginger and her cubs standing up. I crouched down and patted them. "Aaawwweeee~! When did you get kittens and a mother cat?!" Hinata was in awe. I giggled and calmed down.

"We need to go train..." I suggested. I glanced at Itachi to ask if he would join to help us a little. He nodded. "But we have to that them..." He pointed to the cats. I nodded in approval, why not?

____________________________________________________________________

Published: 8/12/15