"Baby boy, it will be an honour to make you mine. We are going to have to take it slow, sit down together, and go through the necessities of a long term contract. We need to make our hard and soft limits clear and concise, because we have done a bang up job of misunderstanding each other and that foolishness comes to an end today." Right as I made that statement, my cock chose that precise moment to twitch against my zipper as if it was disagreeing with my decision to slow things down for the moment.

The excited organ went from half mast to full on steel enforced erect, when my beautiful boy coyly peeked up at me from under the length of those incredibly long lashes. Any saliva I had in my mouth dried up completely when he slid himself across the cushions of the sofa, and pressed that delectable little body so close to mine, that he was practically sitting in my lap.

Gabby literally purred in my ear as he rubbed his mouth watering scent all over me. I couldn't help the grin that curved my lips. His movements reminded me of a possessive animal+ scent marking it's mate.  After a few minutes of basking in the sensations of having him so close, my boy eased away and he got to his feet, turned to face me, and dropped he robe, fully exposing himself to my hungry gaze.

Gabriel sank gracefully to his knees. He spread his smooth thighs apart and kept his back ram rod straight with the palms of his hands resting on his knees. That pretty blushing erection bobbed feely between his legs, rock hard, and the tip glistening enticingly with his arousal. "Are you saying that we cannot play before we negotiate our contract, Sir?"

It took me good minute or two for my lust addled brain to register Gabriel's question. I think my thought processes must have fallen to the floor, right along with his robe. I was rendered dumbstruck by everything about him. Gabriel was simply exquisite, there's no other word that could adequately describe him. If I had to chose another descriptive word for him, it would have to be, perfection. My boy is simply perfect for me in every way.

I decided that I very much wanted to give him what he was hinting for. I loved how he responded to just my presence alone. His guileless but arousing responses made me want to see how my beautiful boy would react to a little physical teasing. So, I slowly relaxed my posture until my back was resting against the plump, leather cushions behind me.

I watched Gabriel's expressive eyes darken with desire as they followed  the trail of my hand  over the ridges of my abs, and lower until I cupped my crotch. I made a slow, sensuous show of adjusting my turgid prick in my pants.

By the time I spread my legs a little wider, giving him a perfect, full frontal view of my now tented, leather covered crotch. Gabby's pupils were fully blown wide open, and my sweet boy was panting for air. His creamy skin flushed bright red, and the sexy stain slowly spread all over his delicious body.

Gabby's member pulsed like it had it's own heartbeat, it was an angry looking purple, rock hard, and the mushroomed cap was enticingly wet already, dripping line after line of precome on the hardwood floor in front of him.

It turned me on beyond belief to see him so beautifully aroused, to watch the tip of his little pink tongue peek through those perfect cock sucking lips to moisten along the length of his bottom lip. It was as if  Gabriel was  unconsciously priming himself to wrap that pretty mouth around girth of my eager shaft.

I closed my eyes to the mesmerizing sight sitting so flawlessly still in front of me, and I took a few deep breaths and allowed myself to fall into the proper headspace. I let my inner dominance free and my eyes snapped open with renewed purpose. I stared at my boy for another heartbeat or two before I whispered the command. "Come here."

Gabriel rose just as gracefully to his feet as he had knelt down there to begin with. His movements were so smooth, and so elegant. He was so well trained everything he did seemed like they were effortless.
When he got close enough, I quickly surged forward and grabbed him by the waist and tugged. Gabby released a surprised little yelp as he landed, straddling my thighs. His shapely ass was pressed firmly against the length of my shaft. His hands were on my shoulders, helping him keep his balance.