Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Auriel

**A/N-I want to take the time to thank you guys, as usual your support and your comments are much appreciated and I love yiou guys. We have come to the end of another story. I hope you enjoyed Gabby and Auriel. An Epilogue will follow this chapter and then we are done. Stay tuned though, there wil be a Submissive 3 & 4 with more of our beautiful boys and their Doms. xoxo Dianna***

Dio! The riding crop Marcus had gleefully thrust into my hand before the smug bastard quickly ushered my brother and Damien out of the room, felt like it weighed a ton. Like it was making itself known in my palm of my hand.

I turned to look at the stunning sight splayed out in front of me like he was a pagan offering to the gods, and for a minute a was stumped on what I was supposed to do. I was still feeling raw and utterly exposed from explaining my pitiful choice in choosing a man that was totally inappropriate for me, and the fall out that said man had created in my life.

I questioned if my beautiful boy saw me as weak and unfit to dominate him. But I quickly shook the thought away. Marcus' words filtered through my mind, "This was the time to be honest and up front with each other."

So, I ignored my throbbing erection pushing against the zipper of my leathers, and slowly walked over to my wide-eyed beauty. I asked him the one question that had my gut boiling with nerves. "After everything you've heard me explain about my past tonight, are you sure you still want me as your Dominant?"

Gabriel's gorgeous eyes flared, and blazed with such a fierceness, it had me holding my breath as I waited for his response. His slender chest heaved with the deep inhalations and expulsion of air through those plump pink lips. He leaned as far as he could go towards me stared me straight in the eye. "I have wanted you to be mine, to see me, and want me and only me since I first laid eyes on you."

"I wanted you to make me your boy, give me a contract and have me proudly kneeling at your feet while wearing your collar. I waited and waited for you to notice me, but night after night you played out scenes with every house sub except for me." His face fell with his remembered pain.
I dropped the crop on the floor and rushed the final few steps to his side. I reached up and quickly released his wrists from the restraints and gently rubbed his soft skin to make sure that he was unharmed or stiff. I led him over to the sofa on the far side of the room, picked up his discarded robe and wrapped it around his trembling shoulders.

I sat down next to him and took his delicate hands in mine. "Baby, I'm so sorry for all the pain I've caused you. It's not that I didn't want you. It was never that. I acted that way because the minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you had the capability to bring me to my knees." I sighed.

"You made me feel again, you awakened a long dormant dream buried deep inside of  me. One that I thought I'd never find with anyone, anytime soon. Understand that the last person I wanted as my submissive turned out to be a complete failure. The person I'd made my boy and attempted to live out my dream with, betrayed me in the worst possible way. He had taken my feelings, my trust, and threw them away like they were garbage. It has taken me a long time to get over it. I had vowed to never put myself in that situation ever again."

I brought those dainty fingers up to my lips and kissed each and every single digit before looking back up into his stunning shimmering eyes. "Then I saw you, precious and I immediately knew that you have the ability to once again make me reach for what I wanted most, and I wanted you by my side. That scared the shit out of me."

Gabby's adorable little chin quivered, but he still managed to give me a watery smile. "Can we just put it all behind us and move on from here. I want nothing more than to belong to you. I've watched you during your public scenes, and I've listened to the other subs talk about you no matter how it hurt to hear the details of your scenes with someone other than me. But I still knew for sure you are more than capable of making me soar. Will you claim me as yours, Master?" His voice quivered with anxiety on his last question, but those big bright eyes were full of hope, and I found myself once again falling under his spell.