A True Shinobi is Created

Aiko opened the door of the testing room to find Iruka and Mizuki sitting behind a desk. They looked quite tired, having been testing people all day. Iruka smiled when she entered, though he looked at the fox in her arms after. 

"Why do you have a fox, Aiko?" He asked, eyebrows raised. She just set Shinu down and stood straight, "found him. His name is Shinu." Iruka nodded in understanding, before getting straight to business.

"Well, Aiko, I'm going to need you to do a transformation into anything of your choice first."

She nodded, creating the proper handsigns. "Transformation Jutsu!" 

A puff of smoke clouded the room, causing the men to cough and cover their eyes with one hand. With their other hands, they waved the smoke away, revealing a mini version to the kyubi. The teachers gasped and backed their chairs up, eyes wide.

"What? Don't like my transformation? I thought it was quite.. Elegant." Aiko said, becoming herself again. The men just stared at her, wide eyed. She smirked, tilting her head to the side in a seemingly innocent manner, when in reality she was mocking them.

"So, we going to finish the test?" Aiko asked, bringing the men out of their dazed states. 

"So.. You found out huh?" Iruka asked, rubbing the back of his neck. This caused Aiko to grow angry at how nonchalant he was acting about it. How dare he?

"Yes, for your information, I did. I learned a giant secret that you've been keeping from Naruto and I!"

"It was against the rules an-"

"I couldn't care less if it's against the rules or not! Tell me this, Iruka-sensei, If the entire village looked down on you, calling you a freak and a monster, wouldn't you want to know why?!"

Said man rubbed his forehead and sighed, nodding. "Yea, I suppose so.. Now, back onto the test.. I need you to hit the center of that target with some kunai."

Once she had that done, he nodded and moved on to the final part of the test, internally shivering at the rage in Aiko's voice. "I'm going to need you to make at least three clones."

Aiko nodded, doing just that. In reality, she could have made more clones, but she didn't want to waste the chakra. Iruka cleared his throat, causing the girl to look away from her clones and back at him.

"I'm.. Glad.. To say that you have passed this exam and that you are now officially a Genin." Iruka said, holding a blue headband out to her. She grasped the cold piece of cloth bound metal in her hand and nodded her thanks, leaving the room. Once she exited the building, she set down Shinu and began walking in a random direction to wait for her brother.

Soon though, she was stopped by the same annoying brat from earlier. "Hey, freak! Did you forget we have a fight, or are you just afraid that you'll lose?"

She stopped in her tracks, slowly turning towards the idiotic boy with a look of annoyance on her face. "I was being merciful and walking away. However, this is the second time you have tested my patience today. So.. Get ready to pay, you little brat." The entire time she spoke, not a hint of emotion entered her voice. It was just.. Cold. 

The boy stared at her a moment, before gaining a cocky grin on his face. "Oh yea? I'll pay?! I'd love to see that! You're nothing but a freak! And freaks always lose!"

Aiko looked at him as white hot rage built up inside her. The years of abuse from the villagers finally getting to her. Her small body began shaking as she pulled out a kunai, eyes wild and angry. 

'I'm not a freak.. I'm not a freak.. I'm not a freak..'

"I'm not a freak!" Her usually crystal blue eyes changed into blood red, her pupils becoming slits. Before the boy had any time to move or run, she sprinted towards him, landing a punch on his face and sending him flying.