Unexpected Bond

Aiko stared at the woman with purple hair a moment, eyes wide. "Why would you tell me something no one else has?"

The woman laughed, finally looking at the girl with startling grey eyes, "because, you deserve to know why you're hated. I feel sorry for you, really. Being left so in the dark, even by the people you care about." This just made Aiko even more confused. 

"However, I will not tell you somewhere this crowded. Here, follow me, girl." She said, standing, Aiko doing the same.

"Who are you, anyways?" Aiko asked.

"My name is Anko, now let's get going." With that said, the pair left the shop and headed in the direction of the village gates.  Aiko didn't ask where they were going, in fact, she didn't say a word. Her mind was racing, trying to figure why someone would just tell her. And, she wondered if the reason was as awful as the villagers made it seem. 

"Well well, looks like you're finally gonna know, huh brat?"

Aiko made a frustrated noise, hearing that voice again. She had heard it several times in her life, but no matter how much she asked, the voice wouldn't answer a single question. It really messed with her head, and more than once, she had questioned her own sanity. I mean, what normal person has voices in their heads?

While she followed the Anko woman, she finally got a good look at her features. She was wearing.. practically nothing. She was in a fishnet shirt and short orange skirt, the only thing covering her personal areas being a long beige jacket. This caused Aiko to scoff, silently so Anko wouldn't hear. 

The reached the village gates, causing her to become even more confused. Why were they leaving Konoha? She had to admit, she had never exited the village gates before. 

"So, you wanted to know why you're hated so much?" Anko asked when the had walked a ways away from the village. "The answer is simple, you're a Jinchuuriki."

"A.. What?"

Anko sighed, "A Jinchuuriki, a human with a Biiju sealed within their bodies. You have one hald of the Kyubi sealed in your body."

The girl blinked, eyes wide. A Biiju? As in a demon? She shook her head, her thoughts going crazy. So, was that the voice in her head? But, how could a giant demon be put inside her little body? It made absolutely no sense, than, something else struck her.

"Wait, you said I had half the Kyubi in me, so where is the other half?"

"Your brother, but you can't tell him. In fact, I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I've seen you, so I know you'll keep your mouth shut on who told you, right kid?" Anko asked, her voice growing dark.

"Yea, you have my word. But, I do have more questions, like, do you know who my parents are? See, the Hokage wont tell me, and I just want to know their names.."

Anko looked at the usually emotionless girl in front of her, and felt a bit of sorrow for all she had to go through, which never happened. Unfortunately, she didn't know who the girl's parents were, having been quite young when Aiko was born. 

"Sorry kid, but I don't, however, since Itachi did what he did, you haven't had a sensei, huh? Maybe, if you show me your skills, I can try and teach you." Now, Anko was regretting her words. Why had she said that? But when she looked at the hopeful look in the girls eyes, she couldn't very well take them back, now could she? 

In fact, Aiko reminded her of herself, not to long ago. Back when Orochimaru first betrayed the village, she had been shunned as well. It's not like she knew her sensei would do that, but she was blamed for it, and had to suffer several years of loneliness and sorrow.