Settling In

A/N: Everything will now be in Emma's POV unless I say otherwise. Hope you like this chapter
I am a mermaid. That is really hard to take in. I will never see my mom or friends again. I will never get a chance with Lucas. I have been staring at my tail for about five minutes now. King Blue is making arrangements for me. Shelly left to grab something.
  "Emma?" I heard King Blue say.
  "Yes your majesty?" I said coldly.
  "You and I are going to go over some ground rules. Rule number one: You may never leave the palace grounds. Rule number two: you must NEVER talk of your human life. Rule number 3: you must always call me Father. And Rule number 4: You must marry whom ever I choose for you to marry."
"Wait what? I have to have an arranged marriage? So first I get forced to stay here and know I will be forced to get married to someone I don't love?!"
"Yep. And you will not argue."
"I refuse to marry anyone I don't love. You are not my father. You will never be."
"Look I am just trying to protect my people. I will make sure you have a fine husband. SHELLY?" Shelly came rushing back and I saw she had something in her hand. "Show your sister around and she is staying in your room. Get her signed in to school. Let some of your friends meet her."
"Yes father." She said kinda coldly. She took my arm and started to swim away. I was still trying to get used to swimming with my tail. It's harder than it looks. I can sense people looking at me. I guess everyone knows each other around here and they don't know me. Shelly and I went through a couple hallways and we stopped in front of a purple double door. "This is our room." She smiled and opened the doors to reveal a gorgeous room. The walls are sunset orange and the carpet is light blue. There is a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. On the left side of the room there is a bed with blue sheets and decorations and trinkets all around it. It was probably Shelly's side of the room. On the right side there was just a blank bed with nothing around it.
"Is that my side of the room?" I asked.
"Yes. And it needs some decoration." She went into what I think was the closet and came out holding what looked like a clear ball. "This is a decorating ball. What you do is hold it like so, and in your mind think of your dream room and then throw it onto the bed and your dream room will come true." She handed me the ball. I held it like how she showed me and closed my eyes. When I had in mind what I wanted I threw the ball on the bed and took a step back. The ball started to shake and then it started to crack. Finally it shatters and a flash of light filled my side of the room. When the light cleared away I gasped.
My side looked just as I imagined. My sheet covers were light orange and purple with flowers and butterflies all over it. I had a curtain hanging from the ceiling going around my bed. Next to the bed i had a night stand with a pink lamp that has jewels all over it. I had some posters of some of the stuff I liked back home. I was almost in tears when I saw on the other side of the bed I had another nightstand with pictures of everyone I loved back home. Including Mom, My friends, some of the teachers, my dad, more of my family, and even Lucas. It was a pretty big night stand.
Shelly was looking at some of my posters. "Who's Taylor Swift and D-divergent?"
I laughed so hard when she asked that. "Taylor Swift is a singer back home. And Divergent is a movie."
"Oh okay. By the way I have something for you." Shelly smiled and opened up her hand and revealed what she has been holding.
It's my-my necklace. My favorite heart necklace that I never take off(The one in the picture) it was taken away from me from the king. I thought it was gone. "How did you find it. It disappeared."
"My father has a huge room in the castle. Every time he uses magic to make something disappear it goes there. So when he transformed you, your stuff went there. I almost lost it. It was at the very top of a huge pile. It was about to go under and we would never see it again. I saw how you touched your new necklace when you were transformed and looked sad. So I thought you should have at least one thing in reminder.
I was almost crying. My mom gave me that necklace and I never took it off I swam up to Shelly and have her a huge hug. "Thank you so much! I will never forget this." I cried. When I pulled back Shelly smiled at me and handed me my necklace. I took off the shell necklace and put on MY necklace. I always put it on the last clasp. I was now a little less sad about being here.
A/N: Yay! I finally felt like writing a chapter. Anyways I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Please vote and comment. If you have any ideas comment or PM me. Thank you for 73 views. I know it isn't that much but it is still something. Anyways
BUH BYE! ASHLEY OUT!!