The Accident

Emma POV
  I was seated on the bus with Becca. Riley was sitting on the other side of the aisle with a boy named Miles. Becca got the window seat. We were in the very back of the bus. I still didn't know where we were going. So many thoughts were racing through my head. I couldn't stop thinking about that gut feeling I had this morning. I keep trying to push it out of my mind but it just will not go away. Suddenly I was pulled away from my thoughts because someone was shaking my shoulder.
  "Hello Emma. Are you in there?" Becca said. "You have been staring at the floor since the bus departed from the school. And that was a half an hour ago."
  "Sorry I was just thinking. Don't worry about it."
  Becca's expression changed. "Don't look now but I think Lucas is looking at you." She whispered.
  I turned my head and saw he was looking at me but turned his head away. I have a small crush on him. He probably just doesn't feel the same. "He doesn't like me. He never has and he probably never will. This is a one way crush."
  "Oh come on! I know you know he was looking at you. I know it's scary to think you might be rejected but I think you should go for it."
  "I just...can't. He is this popular hot guy that probably all the girls want. I am probably like the last person on his list."
  "You will never know until you try." Riley said entering our conversation. "He may be waiting for you to ask him and is just to shy to ask you."
  I hid a smile. "Gosh. When did you 2 get so wise?" The three of us started to burst into laughter. Those two are truly the best friends any one wishes they had.
1 hour later
  I woke up to someone shaking me awake. "Emma wake up. Look at this beautiful lake. It links to the ocean."
  I looked out the window and saw a truly beautiful site. "OMG this is so pretty." The bus started to go over a bridge. "Maybe we are going on a lake side picnic because this would be the perfect-"
  Suddenly the bus jolted to the right and lost control. Everyone started screaming and panicking when the bus went over the edge.
SPLASH!
A/N: Hey guys Ashley here. Sorry for the cliff hanger. Don't worry all the interesting stuff will happen next chapter. Comment if you like this and do t forget to vote. Get this story put there. Share it with everyone you know! I would really appreciate it. I will update soon.
BUH BYE!!