My New Home

Third Person POV
"What do you mean she's gone?" One of the teachers said.
Lucas got out of the water. "I mean, when I went down there she was not there. I found the ring she was wearing today though. So she was definitely there."
Riley said, "How can she just disappear? Was she taken by some type of fish?"
"I guess we will never know. I'm so sorry but Emma Griffin is no more." Mrs. Renee says while almost in tears. Emma after all was one her brightest and favorite students.
"No she can't be gone!" Becca said, "she is our best friend she can't be gone! We have to get investigators down here. Professional ones."
At that point some of the other buses drove down there. They gave all the teachers and children some water. They were able to fit some people on the buses and go back to the school but not a lot. Becca and Riley were one of the people because they were Emma's best friends and they were in shock. The whole ride there everyone just stared at them like they were crazy.
The buses were back at the school about an hour and a half later. The office got news that everyone back at the lake would arrive in about 2 hours. Becca and Riley were to be taken to Emma's home immediately. They were the ones who were going to break the news to Emma's mother, Trina.
When the girls got to the house they stared at it for a few moments. Since it was just Emma and Trina they came here a lot for sleepovers. Trina is one of those cool moms. She used to make us face masks and do our hair and all the stuff you do at a girls sleepover. She was like one of the teenage girls.
Becca and Riley Went up the steps to the door. They knocked on the door. No answer. Finally after a few knocks they rang the doorbell a couple times. Finally, Trina opened the door and looked really tired. "Becca, Riley? What are you doing you know I have to sleep at this time." She said, "Wait a minute. What happened to you guys? Why do you look like you jumped into a lake?"
Becca and Riley looked at each other. Finally Riley said, "That is kind of what happened."
"What do you mean?" Trina asked gesturing the two of them inside.
"The bus was driving across a bridge over a lake," Becca started while almost in tears, "then the bus went out of control. Finally it went off the bridge into the lake. Everyone panicked and tried to get out. Right when the bus was about to go under, Emma broke the window in the back and used her last breath to warn everyone. All the students and teachers got out of the bus. Emma stayed behind to make sure everyone got out. When everyone was on shore we were going to thank Emma for saving us all. That is when we realized she was not with us. Lucas went back down to save her and when he came back up he said she was gone. He found this under there though." Becca handed Trina the ring.
Trina was in tears. "You mean, my baby girl is...d-dead?"
Emma POV
  "What do you mean this is my new home?" I said, "I have to get back to my mom. She will be worried sick."
  King Blue laughed, "I'm sorry but that is not an option. You have seen us. You know where we are and how to find us. I can't let you go and tell all your human friends about this experience."
I was on the verge of tears. "Please! I promise I will never speak of this experience, just please let me go home to my mother."
"I'm sorry," King Blue said while raising hi scepter, "I just can't take that risk." King Blue pointed the scepter at me and magic came from it. I realized he was transforming me into a real mermaid.
"NO!" Shelly yelled.
When the light from the scepter was gone I looked down. I had a pink and orange tail. My hair started to get highlights in it and a tiara was forming on my head. I had a pink shell bra. I looked at my neck and saw my necklace transformed into a shell necklace. "No!" I said.
King Blue smiled. "Everyone bow before Princess Emma. You are now my daughter and forever will be."
A/N: Hey guys. What did you think. This one doesn't really have a cliffhanger but if you think so I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. Please vote and comment. The next update will not be a chapter. I am going to have a little description of all the characters what my mind says they look like stuff like that. So I thought I would let you know so you are not disappointed. Again please vote and comment and I will catch you guys later. BUH BYE! ASHLEY OUT!