Going to School For the Field Trip

A/N: Hey guys I am Ashley. I really hope you guys like this story. I'm so excited to write it. Please comment and tell me what you think. BUH BYE!!!
Emma POV
RING!!!!
   Ugh it is time for me to get up. Nothing really exciting happens at school to me ever. I don't know why I even bother going.
   I got out of bed and looked in the mirror . I looked really tired. I couldn't sleep again last night. I picked up my brush and fixed the mop on my head. Then I put it is a half high half low pony tail. I went on my phone and checked all my social media(not that I have a lot of people on them anyway) and checked all my games I play to make sure everything is in order.
40 minutes later.
   I looked at the time and saw it was 8:00! I had to be at school at 8:30! Oh no, I thought. I ran to my closet and put on a pair of knee length shorts and a pink tank top. Today we were going on a field trip to somewhere I don't remember for our 8th grade trip. I ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at the clock again. 8:15! Crap.
   I decided to skip breakfast. I got all the stuff I would need for today and ran downstairs. My mom just got back from work. She has to work grave yard.
  "Running late again?" She asked laughing.
  "Yep. I don't even have time for breakfast."
  "Well I had this feeling you would be late so..." She pulled out a caramel latte from Starbucks.
  "Mom you are like a life saver!" I grabbed the cup from her..
  She smiled, "I know. You should start running. You need to be there in 10 minutes." Before she could even finish that sentence I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and was out the door. As I was about to run down the steps I stopped. I had this terrible gut feeling that I would never come back here. It's probably just my imagination I thought. Although I have been having these terrible nightmares about me being taken away from my family. I just shook my head and continued down the steps.
  I was running (while choking) while drinking my latte to get to school on time. I got there with 2 minutes to spare. I saw my best friends Becca and Riley and ran over to them. "Hey guys!" I said panting.
  "Girl you got to get up earlier." Becca said while they were both laughing.
  "Seriously Emma why are you late every single day? The bus could have left you." Riley said.
  I sighed. "It's the nightmares. Last night they felt more real and this morning I had a strong gut feeling I wouldn't see my home again."
  Before anyone could say anything else Mr. Barnes, the PE teacher, yelled, "Everyone line up by class! It is time to board the buses !" Everyone did as he said.
Nothing will go wrong today.
A/N: hey guys hope you guys liked this. Even if it sounds boring keep reading because I promise you! IT WILL GET GOOD! See ya later! BUH BYE!!