When We First Met .. *Smut Warning*

Cyan walked through the door for the meet and greet shaking and nervous as ever. Aj asked her name . She replied "Cyan" . "Thats a beautiful name" he said , "The guys will see you now." She walked slowly into the room making eye contact with every one of them .. Devin , Ricky , Ryan , Josh , and then Chris . She smirked in his direction and he winked at her . She walked over in between Chris and Josh to pose for the picture , as she was standing there , she felt his hand slide from the small of her back to her ass . She jumped a little and he giggled . Aj took the picture and as she hugged Chris goodbye , He whispered "Meet me out back after the concert for some .. Fun " and winked at her.

*Time Flash To After The Concert*

She headed to the back of the venue where all of the buses were parked and she saw the rest of the guys outside joking around .. She walked up and quietly asked "H-have you g-guys seen Chris?" Ricky looked at her and said "You must be Cyan" and she nodded . He lead her inside and said "Have Fun" before backing out of the bus quickly. The bus was dark except for a light in the back. She stood there for a few minutes , then She heard a husky voice behind her "Hello beautiful ..." She jumped .. He moved towards her . He grabbed her and lead her to the back of the bus . He sat her on the bed and said "Cyan , i couldn't keep my eyes off you , that body , those eyes , its intoxicating." He leaned in to kiss her , and she automatically kissed back . He licked her bottom lip , requesting entrance to her mouth and she gladly let him in . Their tongues fought for dominance and he won . He picked her up and wrapped her legs around him , pressing her against the wall . He moved his lips from her lips to his neck , Kissing , sucking and nibbling on her neck , As she moaned quietly , He laid her down on the bed and climbed over her , her arms still around his neck , pressing himself into her , drawing little whimpers from her as he stared into her eyes . He stood them back up , He removed his clothes to his boxers , as did she to her black lace bra & panties . She looked at the tent in his boxers and bit her lip . She walked over to him and sat him on the bed , pulling his boxers of and taking his rather large member in her hand . She stroked slowly , getting a low grunt out of him . She then licked from the base to the tip of his cock staring into his eyes the whole time . He wrapped his hands in her hair and she took the tip into her mouth , bobbing her head slightly , he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth , as she gagged around him , he dropped his head back and let out a loud growl , she looked up at him with tears in her eyes as he released his load into her mouth without warning . She stood up and swallowed .. Taken back by her actions , he looked at her for a second , she removed her bra and panties and he laid her on the bed , He kissed down her body , then spread her legs , kissing and sucking on her inner thighs , leaving small purple hickies there and he kissed up to her wet core , he licked the folds then spread the lips , concentrating on her clit , she arched her back and her moans became louder , he slid one finger inside her , curling quickly as the ball in her stomach grew larger .. He felt her walls tighten and immediately stopped all of his actions , she whined at the loss of contact . But not for long as he lined himself with her entrance and teased her while kissing her neck . He slowly pushed himself inside her as she screamed in pleasure , he wrapped his hand around her throat , catching her attention as he pounded relentlessly in and out of her , staring into her eyes , growling every so often .. His pace quickened and his grip got tighter as she moaned  "C-chris , harder." He sped up to the quickest and hardest he could go , as his thrusts got sloppy , he felt her walls tighten again , he thrusted a few more times and then , simultaneously they both came . He collapsed on the side of her , pulling her in for a passionate kiss . They both got dressed and headed outside . Josh broke the silence , by moaning "Chris , fuck me harder" and the rest of the guys giggled , as both Chris and Cyan's face turned red . A few more hours passed and it was time for them to leave , he pulled her to the side and kissed her and handed her his number , adding "Don't forget to call me , beautiful " 

-AN :

-This was my first Smutty one shot , so i know it was probably horrible , but i hope you guys like it (;