Back In Time

~~~3rd person p.o.v.~~~

Magnus and Alec were in Magnus' study trying out a new spell. It was a spell that was supposed to get rid any illness no matter how severe it is. And we all know that Warlock's have a healing spell, but that only heals wounds. It doesn't cure any illnesses other than Demon poisoning. 

Magnus has been working on this one for quite a while now, but didn't have anyone to try it on. So when Alec woke up today rushing to the bathroom to be sick. Which was honestly quite surprising because Alec rarely ever gets sick. He was the perfect person to test this spell on. 

He felt bad for testing this out on Alec. But it was necessary. If this spell worked Magnus could give the spell to Catarina, and she could save millions. "Magnus are you going to try it?" Alec asked "My head is killing me." He said weakly. 

"Yes honey," Magnus said walking over to Alec and enveloping him in his arms."I just need to get a few things ready." He pulled back and finished getting the spell ready. "Okay, Alec I'm going to need you to relax while I do this."

He started chanting and Alec felt a rush of power go through him. "Mags I think it's working!" Alec said excitedly. But all of a sudden the feeling stopped and Alec suddenly felt very nauseous. 

"Alec honey, we have a slight problem!" Magnus stated sounding panicked.

"What?" Alec groaned while trying to contain his nausea.

"Ummm... We may have traveled back in time and to London." he said sounding nervous.

Alec opened his eyes and looked around in surprise. "How?"

"Well the spell must have went wrong and we traveled through time and space." Alec groaned in pain clutching both his head and his stomach and falling to the ground. "Alec!" Magnus cried out while moving to catch him. "Hold on, I know just where we can go!"

Magnus started sprinting to the London Institute to some old friends. 'Surely they'll help me.' he thought while running as fast as he could through the London streets.

--------------------------

~~~Magnus p.o.v.~~~

It took about thirty minutes for me to reach the institute. But when I did I pounded on the door for them to let me in. "Let me in! I need help!" I continued pounding on the door and after a few moments the it was opened.

"Magnus?" a male voice asked. I looked up and saw that Will was standing at the door with Jem and Tessa behind him. 

"Yes, it's me. But I need your help." I said while heading inside and started running to the infirmary with Will and the others trailing after me.  As soon as I got there I laid Alec down in one of the beds. 

"Magnus what is going on?" Tessa asked me.

"Well I was trying out a spell on my boyfriend while he was sick and ended up traveling through time and space. Before all of this started I was living in Brooklyn in the time 2015! And now I got us stuck here until Alec get's better!" I explained and a stray tear ran down my cheek. 

"Magnus it's okay. It's my fault too. If I didn't let you try the spell we wouldn't be in this mess." Alec said while wiping the tear from my cheek.

"Hold on, back up! You two are from the future?!?!" Will exclaimed. 

"Yes, and we're stuck until Alec get's better!" I exclaimed and then started crying.

"Shh, come here babe. There's no need to cry. I'm here for you." I collapsed into his arms and sobbed. Tears just wouldn't stop coming, and I was starting to get tear stains on Alec's shirt.