Would You Rather

~~~3rd person p.o.v.~~~

Alec and Magnus were sitting on the couch watching reruns of project runway. When someone started knocking on the door, and Alec got up to go see who it was. He opened the door to see none other than Jace, Clary, Isabelle, and Simon. "What are you guys doing here?" Alec asked.

"We were bored and had nothing else to do. So we came here." Isabelle answered. "Hey, who wants to play Would you Rather?"

Magnus jumped off the couch in excitement. "I love that game!" He squealed" He let everyone in and we all sat in a circle on the floor.

"Izzy since it was your idea, you go first." Alec stated.

"Ok Magnus, would you rather never be able to use make-up again or whenever you listen to music it's can only be the kids bop version?

"Kids bop version of music. Sheldon, would you rather eat Isabelle's cooking or never be able to watch another anime again?"

"It's Simon, and I would rather eat Isabelle's cooking."

"Really? You would rather eat Izzy's cooking? She once gave Alec food poisoning!" Jace exclaimed.

"That, was not a pleasant experience." Alec stated.

"Yeah, but no anime is like Shadowhunters without weapons. Or the Lord of the Rings without the rings!" Simon practically shouted trying to get his point across.

"Ok, I get the first one but the second one. I have no idea what you're talking about." Jace said.

"Let's get back to the game!" Clary said.

"Jace, would you rather be locked in a room with a duck for an hour or be stuck in a room with me while I rant on about video games and nerdy movies or anime?" Simon asked.

"HOW COULD YOU THINK I WOULD RATHER SPEND AN HOUR IN A ROOM WITH THOSE LITTLE DEMONS! I would rather be locked in a room with Simon!" Jace was shouting.

"All right calm down!" Clary said while trying to hold back her laughter.

Jace was now sitting quietly while giving a death glare to Simon. "Clary would you rather never be able to draw again or never have met me?" Jace asked.

"I would rather never have met you." She said and Izzy caught on and had to hold in her laughter. "I mean your rude, annoying, and you have bad hair." Jace was on her in a second.

"I can take me being rude and annoying, but no one insults my hair." He said fuming. Everyone burst out laughing and Jace looked embarrassed. "You're joking aren't you?"

He started blushing and got off of Clary. They laughed for about ten minutes and Jace was even more embarrassed. "Alright Alec would you rather have a spider crawl all over you or have Magnus dress you in his clothes, make-up and all, and go out in public?" Clary asked.

"Magnus dress me up like him and I go out in public." Alec answers.

"Really?"

"Yeah, spiders terrify me. Ok, Izzy would you rather watch Jace model your clothes or go up to tell our parents that your pregnant?"

"Watch Jace model my clothes." They continued on playing till it gets late, and everyone goes home. Leaving only Alec and Magnus.
______________________________________
Hey guys! Hoped you liked it. Remember to vote and comment. And make sure you comment any ideas you have. Bye!

P.s. bloodandguts thanks for helping me with this! Hope you like it!

*Walks away to go kill demons*