The Warlock Flu

~~~Alec's p.o.v.~~~

I woke up to Magnus rushing out of bed. He was rushing to the bathroom so I got up and followed him. When I got to the bathroom I saw Magnus with his face over the toilet puking.

Walking over to him I knelt down next to him. I started rubbing small circles on his back while holding his hair out of his face. We sat like that for three hours until he was done.

Feeling his forehead to see if he had a fever I put my forehead up to his, comparing the temperatures. "Magnus your burning up! Are you alright." I asked as I was picking him up and heading back to the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine, its just the warlock flu." He said sounding miserable.

"Whats that?" I was extremely confused, I didn't know warlocks had their own diseases.

"The warlock flu is pretty much the same as the regular flu just worse. We also can't control our magic while we have it." He explained.

"Oh, well how can I help you?" I wasn't sure if there was anything special that I had to do or not.

"Just how you would normally take care of a sick person, but watch out some random things might happen because I can't control my magic."

"Ok, tell me if you need anything. I'll be right back." I went to get a bucket of cold water and a washcloth. Walking back into the room with the bucket and the cloth, I noticed Magnus was fast asleep.

I soaked the cloth in water, wrung it out. Then laid it across Magnus' forehead. When I was done I snuggled up to him and fell asleep with my head across his chest.

----------------------

When I woke up Magnus was still asleep. The cloth had fallen off his head and he was sweating like crazy. I wet the cloth and wiped the sweat off of him.

He was moaning and groaning in his sleep. I could see his eyes moving under his eyelids like he was having a nightmare.

I shook Magnus gently to wake him up. "Magnus." He woke up with a start. As soon as he looked at me he started chuckling. "What?" He didn't answer just kept on chuckling. "What?"

When he calmed down he croaked out "Your hair." I went to look in a mirror and saw that my hair was blue. "By the Angel. MAGNUS!"

I walked back in the room. "My hair is blue. I look like a freaking anime character."

"I told you I can't control my magic." He had a good point there. Besides I couldn't stay mad at him while he's in this condition.

"Whatever, do you want some soup?" I asked, he really needed to get some food in his system.

"Yeah" He croaked out. He sounded so weak and vulnerable. 'I promise I will always protect you.' I thought as I looked at him.

"Okay, I'll be back in a little bit." I left to go make the soup. As the soup was heating up I looked in the bathroom for medicine. I found an unopened bottle of Tamiflu. I wonder if he has this in case of situations like this?

Whatever, I returned to the kitchen and finished making the soup. When I returned to the bedroom Magnus wasn't there. So I put the soup down and rushed to the bathroom.

I found Magnus leaning over the toilet throwing up. He had his hair tied up in a ponytail. I knelt down next to him to rub small circles on his back.

When he was done I handed him his toothbrush and toothpaste. "Thanks" he said. Then he started brushing his teeth. He finished brushing his teeth and I helped him to the bedroom.

I handed him the soup "Here's your soup." He didn't take a move to eat any. "Magnus if you don't eat it I'll hide your glitter." I threatened.

"No, not the glitter!" He caved in and started eating it. "This is really good Alec." He finished eating and I gave him the medicine. I got a wet cloth and put it on his forehead. I noticed that I had fallen victim to Magnus' magic again. This time I noticed that I along with the entire room was covered in glitter. 'Really. It just had to be glitter.'

It reminded me of that imagine Dragons concert we went to. I stripped out of everything but my boxers and climbed in bed with Magnus. We both fell asleep quickly.

When I woke up in the morning It felt like Magnus' temperature had dropped. I checked his forehead and noticed his fever had broken. Giving him a quick peck on the lips I went to go make breakfast.

Halfway through cooking I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey Magnus. How do you feel?"

"Much better thanks to you." He replied and I grinned.

"Good now can change my hair back and clean up the bedroom while I make breakfast." I told him as I handed a cup of coffee.

"Do I have to? You look good with blue hair."

"Now Magnus." He complied and my hair was back to its natural color. "Now go clean up the bedroom."

"Fiiiinnneeee" he complained and I chuckled as he walked to the bedroom.
______________________________________
Hey guys. Hope you liked it, that one took a little bit. Remember to vote and comment if you liked it. And I would like to thank bloodandguts and worldreader18 for always being there and commenting you two are awesome! Well that's it for now, bye! *Turns into a super Sayain and fly's away*