"Ch.. She knew she liked the boy from day one." Kelly said rollin' her eyes.

"Not true."

"Stop lying to ya homies, man." Travis joked.

"It's bout damn time tho!" Nikki said.

"Cherries bouta be POPPED." Kelly added.

"Y'all please!" Solange said. "This is my sister. Lets not."

"You better not!" Matt said. "I'll hurt you."

"I'm sure of it." Solange said.

" 'scuse us." A girl said as she climbed in the bleachers with a girl behind her. They sat directly behind us.

The opposin' team, MLK High, walked in the gym, and someone shouted "illegal players. These boys look like they're in college or the NBA. Some of them are extremely tall. That outburst caused a few laughs. MLK got the tip off, unfortunately.

Big Head is a guard like me. Well he's playin' point guard tonight anyway. He can play shootin' guard all positions, small forward, power forward, and center. He's such a versatile player. It's really amazin' to watch him switch and transition into the next position.

He got a steal, and ran down the court. I didn't go cheer or go crazy over it because he does it every game. It was nothin' to be hype over. However, the two girls behind me..

"Yaaaaas! Steal that ball!" One of them said. His team followed him down the court. He alley-ooped it, and his teammate banged out. DUNK. Everyone went nuts!

"Shawn, better go head!" Another one of the girls behind me shouted. I mean, all he did was toss the ball in the air. But, whatever.

The MLK point guard brought the ball down the court. Their coach called a play, the players switched positions. King Drew's coach called a play that caused Shawn to guard the MLK's point guard. That's two steals, one assist, and two points. Now this is when I cheer, and I did. As if I were his biggest fan, which I am.

The girls behind me cheered too, but it was for all the wrong reasons. Kelly and Nikki turned around and looked at the but I turned them back around. The ball was brought down the court. MLK played monkey in the middle like stupid idiots.

"Shot!" A King Drew player called as the ball flew in the air. BRICK! Big Head got the rebound over all these tall illegal players.

"Ayeeeee!" I jumped up in excitement. He passed the ball. I have a feeling that he's gonna dunk. He ran down the court and everyone else followed. He called for the ball and he got it.

Shawn stood at the top of the key and dribbled the ball. His defender tried to get the ball but Shawn was way too fast. He spun around and went straight to the hole. BANG OUT. I jumped up throwin' my hands in the air and faced the people in the bleachers.

"Y'all saw that?! 'Cause I did-"

"Yaaaaas! Girl!!" The same girl that said "'scuse me", said. I just looked at her blankly before sitting down.

"Giiiiiirl!" Nikki said.

"Shawn is so fucking fine! He can get it!" The girl said lustfully. Kelly, Nikki, and I turned around at the same time.

"Do we have a problem?" She asked rudely. Before I could say anything, Nikki opened her mouth.

"Yes! We do! Can you calm down?"

"Girl.. Why are you minding my business?"

"Because! That boy you're lusting after has a girlfriend." Kelly shot back quickly. That statement wasn't entirely true, but still this thirsty girl is irkin' me.