Chapter 7

Happy New Years you guys! I wish y'all the best, and that any problems that you may be facing will get better this year. Keep on truckin'. If you're not going through anything, I hope it keeps that way.
And also a Merry-belated-Christmas, or what ever y'all celebrate! ☺
️*~*~*
I was wondering.. Should I put Deuce in this? Do any of y'all like him?
*______________*

Bright white lights cut through my eyelids as I slowly started to wake. My body hurting in places I've never hurt before and in places that I'm all to familiar with. It hurt so much. But, for some reason, I was unable to move.
Where am I? What happened?
I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like weights restricted them from moving, and like they were glued together at the same time.
Muffled sounds, no voices, reached my ears. I strained to make out the words.
"All I'm saying is that, I don't want you near me." Said and all to familiar raspy voice.
"So I'm supposed to leave the room, not be here at all?" Another one spat.
"Yes." The first one growled.
"Guys, shut up! Y/n's moving!" A third one snapped.
"Whas yee guuys aruin' bou'?" Trying my hardest to form a proper sentence whilst trying to blink away the bright light.
"Nothing."
Now I can see six blurs standing over me. I steadily moved my heavy arm to my face to rub my eyes, since for some reason my other arm wouldn't move. After I rubbed the left eye, the figures gradually got clearer. I then moved to the right eye.
"That's not a good idea, sweetheart." Someone said as they stopped my arm.
That's when I realized that only one eye was open.
I blinked rapidly with one eye, trying to clear the figure of the person whom grabbed my arm.
"Jor'an.." I smiled when my vision cleared. "Why can' I ope' ma eye?"
He frowned and rubbed my arm. "Cause it's swollen shut."
"Oh."I started to stir, carefully trying to sit up without putting more stress and pain in my body.
A hand on my left shoulder gently pushed me back down. "Don't move, you'll only hurt yourself further."
I looked over to see George smiling down at me.
A flicker of movement out the corner of my eye caught my attention. Turning my head to the foot of my bed, I saw Danny and Matthew discreetly pushing each other and throwing glares back and forth.
"Guys.. Stop fighting..." I felt my eyes tearing up at the sight. "You guys are best friends, don't let the past ruin that.. Or me. Especially not me..."
Both looked at me with dumbfounded expressions.
"Honestly guys!" I rolled my eyes, "it's not like I grew wings or something."
A laugh slipped out of Daniels mouth. His hand whipped to his mouth, shooting wary glances at us. Suddenly, they all burst out laughing.
"What...." I said as I looked nervously at everyone.
A moment of laughter passed until Dylan spoke out, "you really know how to lighten anybody's mood, don't cha?"
"What do you mean?" I nervously coughed.
"You looked so fucking stoned when you said that." Jordan tried to keep a straight face, only to fail when he got to the word "stoned."
"When I said what?" I said, growing slightly annoyed.
"That doesn't matter," George waved it off, "what matters is that you're alright."
"Yeah." They all agreed.
"Define 'alright.'"

"Fucking hell! George, next time I'm in the car, you're driving. Not this dipshit." I gesture towards Jordan, who was already out of the car and waiting impatiently at the front door.
"Hurry up! Mah beers not gonna drink it's self!"
George opened my door, shook his head at Jordan, and sighed, "I had a feeling it was a bad idea, especially since you were just in a horrible accident."
"Yeah... Almost panicked quite a few times..." I agreed as got out of the car.
He cringed and gave me an apologetic look.
I was getting ready for the struggle to the front door as George closed the door and slung my arm around his shoulders and his around my waist. "Here, let me help."
I laughed at his attempt to help me. "Ya know, both of my legs are fine, all you're doing is wasting your time by helping me."
"Why do you do that?" He asked.
"Do what?" I looked over at him.
"Make it seem like anything anyone does for you, is a waste of their time."
"'Cause it is."
George turned and carefully rested his forehead against mine, looking directly in my eyes while saying in a husky voice, "some day, I'm gunna make you realize that people don't feel like they're wasting their time by helping you."
"Is that a threat?" I breathed. My knees starting to wobble.
"That's a promise." He gave me a seductive look.
Blushing, I put my face on his chest and buried my face in his shirt. Trying to hide the blush from him. Obviously failing when I felt a low chuckle vibrated his chest, pushing my face to heat up more.
"Yo love birds! By the time you guys get to the door, Matt and the other guys will be back from Del Taco and have already opened it! We may already be eating it! Not to mention the pleas from my beers will stop.." He mumbled the last part.
I laughed and pulled away from George. "Calm down! We're coming!"