Chapter 6

I don't know how long I've been walking for. My tears have long since dried on my face. My body had grown numb from crying hours ago. At least, I think it's hours ago, the sun being high up in the sky pointed to that. The only thing I can feel is the pain in my legs and feet from walking so long.
What am I going to do? Where am I going to go?
I don't think I'll ever be able to go back. Nobody chased after me.
Maybe they were trying to cool Matt down first?
Part of me hoped that was it. But the other part, the stronger part, told me that isn't the case.
All of the sudden, a thought occurred to me; I can call my best friend! I know he'll/she'll help me no matter what. I have a phone now, thanks to the guys, so I don't have to go find a pay phone. Plus I have his/her number memorized in case something like this happened. I don't know why I didn't think of my friend sooner... What a fantastic friend I am.
I then took out my phone and dialled their number. Luckily, she/he picked up on the first ring.
"Hey Y/f/n!.... It me, Y/n..... Yeah it's been awhile.... Yeah, so hey! Um would you mind picking me up? I need a place to stay for a bit. If you don't mind........ Thank you so much!.... I'll text you the address.... Okay, see you then.... Bye!" After hanging up, I immediately sent him/her my location.
Now, I wait.

"Heya Y/n!" My friend said as she/he pulled up in her/his car beside me. "Come on! The passenger side's empty."
I hurried to the other side and jumped in.
"So, what's wrong?" Wow Straight to the point huh.
"Umm... It's kinda a long story.."
"Well, start from the beginning! We've got loads of time." Y/f/n gestured to the traffic jam that we managed to get caught up in.
I sighed. "Remember our favourite band? Well, it turns out that I-"

After waiting patiently for me to finish my story, Y/f/n, finally exploded.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!? Just because he's fucking jealous, doesn't mean that he's aloud to pull that shit! You guys weren't even fucking together! Right?" She/he hesitantly turn to me.
"Well, no. Bu-"
"Exactly! No right!" Y/f/n let out a frustrated sigh. "And Danny shouldn't have ran off. Did the other guys try to stop him, or even calm him down?"
"No, bu-"
"What the fucks wrong with them! They're cowards! Nothing like I expected them to be! If I ever see them, imma punch them so har-"
"Y/F/N! Would you shut the fuck up!"
Her/his mouth snapped shut.
"Thank you.." I sighed. "I just want to forget about it. Okay? So what do you want to do tonight?"
Y/f/n's eyes lit up. "I thought you'd never ask! I've got the perfect idea! You do have a fake ID, right?
I nodded.
"Good!" Y/f/n exclaimed. "Oh, and just so you know, I'm so fucking jealous that you got to live with Hollywood Undead! Let alone that you got to fucking kiss two of them!"
I groaned, "I didn't even know I was living with them till last night.."
"That doesn't make a difference!"
"So.. What are we doing?" I quickly changed the subject.
"Going to a bar." Y/f/n stated. "Actually, here we are."
I looked up to see us pull up to a huge Pub, with music easily making its way into the car. My jaw dropped. "Duuude! This place looks fucking expensive, how in the fucking world are we going to afford this?"
"I got connections." Y/f/n gave a wink while jumping out of the car.
I slowly followed, still in shock that we were even going to a place like this.

"Duudee..! That wush soo much fugging fuun!" Y/f/n slurred while we stumbled over to the car.
"Shou we be driving..?"
"Tots!" Y/f/n said while trying to jump in the car, but only to misjudged and fall on his/her ass. "Argh.." Y/f/n groaned and slowly stood up and got in.
We both sat in silence for a few moments and took a few sips of water from a bottle that coincidentally happened to be sitting on the floor of the car.
With water now in our system, we finally, slowly, started sobering up.
"What time is it even?" Y/f/n asked.
"Exactly four in da morning." I said after checking my phone. My heart slightly sinking seeing that nobody messaged me. "Let's go for a drive." Y/f/n suggest, seeing that I was still bummed out.
"Aight."
We cruised around the city for a good hour and a half. Just laughing at each other's stupid jokes, and enjoying each other's company.
"Hey, Y/n, can you get something out of the glove compartment?"
"Yeah sure." I replied, and opened it. "What do you want."
"That little baggy that's in front of your right hand."
What I pulled out shocked me. Is this- "Cocaine! What?"
"Yeah, pass 'er here."
I did just that. The small bit of alcohol in my system, not allowing me to register the full consequences of that decision.
Y/f/n put her/his pinky in the bag, collecting a decent amount under the nail, brought it up to his/her nose and snorted it.
"Your turn." Y/f/n threw the bag on my lap.
"No. No fucking way am I touching that shit."
"Why noot?"
I sighed. "You know why. My parents remember?"
"Buut Yyyy/nnnn! That's in that passed. And it'll just be this one time. I swear to you. Pleeeaase? For meee?"
"I said no!" I snapped. Then looked over at the sullen faced Y/f/n.
"Ugh.." His/her face perked up in hope. Fuck it... What do I have to lose anyway? I already lost everything else, so why not. "Fine."
"Yaaay!" Y/f/n cheered.
"Holy shit.." I whispered as soon as I took my hit. "... That's amazing.."
"The first buzz is always the best." She/he state while we came up to a distant yellow light. "Do you wanna do something, something fun?"
"Sure. Whatever." I shrugged. I was enjoying my high to much to understand what he/she meant by 'something fun.'
And instead of stopping at the now red light, Y/f/n just pinned it.
Realization dawned on me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I looked frantically at Y/f/n.
Out of her/his window, I notice a truck on the opposite side of the intersection, that was heading towards us. That hadn't noticed that we hadn't stopped.
He/she just looked at me and smiled.
"Y/F/N! LOOK OUT!" I tried to grab for the steering wheel. But the seatbelt bit into my chest, knocking the wind out of me, jerking my body back and causing me to forcibly hit my head against the window. The sound of raining glass echoing in my ears as the car was flipped onto its side. I was too late....