Chapter 4

The guys were arguing who gets to help Dylan carry Jordan to bed.
Over all, it was decided that I had to since, after all, I'm 'the culprit'.
"Why am I the culprit?" I scuffed.
"Cause it was YOUR 18th birthday, and we got a fake ID so that YOU could celebrate it with US in a bar. Plus you're the one who decided to challenge Jordan here, to see if he could out drink you." Jorel pointed out.
"He should have been better.. He has had years of practice after all.." I mumbled. "I'll only carry him to the couch, or more like drag him. His fat ass is too heavy for me."
"Fine." Jorel sighed.
After much persuading, Dylan helped me drag him to the couch, as I shot a quick look at Jorel, "hey, at least I won some money from that bet."
He laughed.
The three of us made our way to the kitchen and each got a glass of water. Dylan shouted something to us about helping him, 'cause 'too many of my drinks' we're getting Jordan a little 'too feely' towards him. So George and Jorel went to haul Jordan up to his room, before he managed to pull his boxers off. Dylan trailing sluggishly after them, whilst mumbling profanities under his breathe. Most of which directed to Jordan, but some to me.
"Imma go to bed." I stated to Matt.
"Okay, I'm going to bed as well." So we headed upstairs to his room.
"Wait... Where's Danny?" A sudden flash of realization hit me.
"SHIT!" Matt yelled as he jumped out of bed and grabbed his keys.
"Is he.." I trailed off.
"STILL AT THE BAR!" Matt then ran out the bedroom.
Seconds later, I heard the tires of his car screech as he took off.
Welp, this'll be a laugh for us tomorrow.

I awoke the next morning to see that I have the bed all to my self. Smiling, I starfished in the middle of the bed and let out a satisfied sigh.
It's been awhile since I had a bed all to myself. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind sharing with Matt, but he's a little bit of a bed hog. I always end up on the edge.
I rolled so that I faced the window, noticing that outside, the sun is just rising.
"What time is it even?" I grumbled to no one in particular.
The neon numbers of the bedside clock read 6:30. Jesus fuck! What's Matt doing up so early?! Whatever.
I rolled over again expecting there to be more bed, only to land on the cold, hard floor with a thump.
"Ow.." I muttered while sitting up.
Walking to the end of the bed, I grabbed a pair of my sweats. I looked around the room debating if I should go for a shower. Sighing, I realized I should since it has been a few days, and that my hair's, in fact, getting greasy.
I quickly, but stealthily dashed to the bathroom, making sure no one saw me. A childish grin grew on my face as I realized how ninja that made me feel.
Stripping down, I turned the shower on and quickly jumped in, allowing the warm water to cascade around me.
"I can't see because I'm staring at a blank wall. Blank wall!
I can't breathe because my fucking thoughts are choking me now
I can't grieve for the souls that are so lost. So lost!
I can't leave because my fucking self is holding me down
Imagine cold hands up to your throat
The thought alone makes you swallow your hope
And now it's harder to cope
And I don't know where I'll go
These fallacies I don't believe, and fear that nobody knows

It's a red night, and I don't see any light
And then a flat line, I'm fucking ready to die!

As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found inside my mind
Goodbye
As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye" I turned the shower off, stepped out and continued to sing as I dried off.
"Watch as we all fall apart
We all fall apart
We all fall apart

Would you forgive me if I told you that I lied like you? Fuck you!
So full of hate, with the love to lose
Would you deny it if I asked you just to tell the truth?
Cause in the end you gotta decide what side to choose
Imagine cold hands holding your heart
The thought alone can only tear you apart
I know you wish it would end, it's sad it's only the start
These memories they only mean my soul is empty and dark

It's a red night, and I don't see any light
And then a flat line, I'm fucking ready to die!"
I rapped the towel around my body, started heading towards the door but froze when I heard someone from outside of it.
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found inside my mind
Goodbye
As I look-"
I yanked the to open to see the one and only Danny, tumble into the bathroom, and the rest of the boys hightailing it to their bedrooms.
"What the fuck guys!?" I yelled.
I felt my face warm, and looked down at Danny seeing his face turn red, while glancing up at the towel that just barely covered me.
"I'm.... Gonna go put clothes on..." I hightailed it to my room, slamming the door closed behind me, and closed my eyes, letting out a small sigh of relief as I sunk down to the floor.
The bed across from me creaked and footsteps made their way toward me.
"Ya know, that wasn't half bad."