Another Year's End

Luna's POV

Ginny and I boarded the Hogwarts Express for the very last time. I looked back at the castle. Hogwarts is my second home. It's going to be very sad knowing I'll never get to come back. I will miss Hogwarts very much. I never split my gaze until Hogwarts was nothing but a speck. I sighed. I will never forget the memories I had there.

Seeing the Thestrals, going to the Quidditch matches, meeting my friends, escaping Umbridge's office, The Battle of Hogwarts, falling in love with Neville.....

"Ginny,are you going to miss Hogwarts?" I ask.

"Yeah. We had some great memories there. But now that it's over, Mum might let me try out for the Holyhead Harpies!"

Oh, Ginny. That's all she ever talks about now. Ever since they sent her that letter.... Ginny was going on about how her life would be if she were part of the team then, the kind witch with the sweets trolley came by.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" She asked.

"Um, two Pumpkin Pasty's, some Chocolate Frogs and a Sugar Quill,please." Ginny replied.

"Eight Sickles and one Knut." Ginny payed the woman and came back with our sweets.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The train arrived back at Platform nine-and-three-quarters. I hugged Ginny goodbye.

"Be sure to visit." She said.

"Of course."

"Well, I'll see you soon, Luna." Ginny gave me one last hug and went to go find her Mum. I was about to search for Neville when someone tapped on my back. I turned around. Well, I guess I didn't have to look for Neville anymore.

"Hey, love." He said, wrapping me into a hug.

"Hi." I looked up and we stared into each others' eyes for a few seconds. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Missed you."

"Missed you, too. Ready to leave?"

"Yes." I felt that strange feeling of being sucked down a tube again and found myself in the living room when I opened my eyes.

"Welcome home, Luna." Neville said.

"It's good to be back, but I really am going to miss Hogwarts." I admitted.

"I missed Hogwarts after my seventh year too, but you'll be fine."

"I suppose so."

"Hey, I know what might cheer you up." Neville told me.

"What?" He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and my hands found their way around his neck. And his eventually found their way around my waist.

We stopped the kiss and I said," I guess this does cheer me up a little."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yes! I finally updated! Whoo-hoo! I've ended my writer's block! So, this is chapter 24 and expect 25 soon. And I wanna thank ALL of you for reading this story, I currently have 960 reads! Wow! That's just-wow! Thank you guys!