chapter 11

Anirudh's POV

We went to the kitchen. She started to roll the dough.

Anirudh:why on earth do you like me?
Ani:what kind of question is this? I like you because you care about me. You are more than just a bf. You are like a father to me. You take good care of me.
Anirudh:really?
Ani:yeah! Now don't just stand there! Help me out!
Anirudh:yeah! Sure!

I and ani rolled the dough together.

After 20 minutes........

Dhanush POV

It's been twenty minutes. Only the boys are here. The girls went to the shooting spot already. But still ani and anirudh hasn't made breakfast yet!

Dhanush:ani!!!! Where is the tiffen?

No reply.

Dhanush: ani!!! I want tiffen now!

Still no reply.

Dhanush:ani!!! Tiffen pandriya diploma pandriya?(are you making breakfast or diploma?). There is only sound but no tiffen! I'm starving! Ani!!!!!!
Siva:yov! Shut up yah! I'm starving too!
Vj:dey! Go and see what are they doing!
Dhanush:why are you asking me? Why not you go?
Vj:dey ram you go!

But ram wasn't paying attention. He was whatsapping his gf.

Vj: he is another. Always hanging on the phone!

He woke up and went to the kitchen. He came with a confused face.

Dhanush:what?
Vj: kuduttuvetchavan. Avanuku full meals kedekutu. Naambalo irukkome. Huh!(he is so lucky. He gets to eat a full meals but me? Huh!)
Siva:dey! Don't scare us like that!
Vj:go and see yourself.
Dhanush:fine!

I went to the kitchen. I saw both of them were rolling the dough. I came to the dining table again.

Siva:what happen?
Dhanush:we are starving here but he is enjoying himself there!
Siva:what do you mean?
Dhanush:we are starving here but they both are rolling dough together.
Everyone except dhanush:aawwhhhhh!!!
Dhanush:karumam!
Dhanush:we did a mistake! We should have just eat the food they cooked.
Siva:why? For us to immediately buy a ticket to go up there? Just wait for a while...

After 10 minutes,they came with food! At last! We are. Then ani and anirudh were sitting beside each other. Then my foot suddenly accidentally kicked her foot. Oh no! The ghost is back! Her chudithar was now became into red saree. Everyone except anirudh shouted.

Ani:who kicked my foot?
Siva:he akka! He akka!(while pointing at me).
Ani:deyyy!!!!!!!
Everyone ran except anirudh. She shouted. But anirudh didn't even get scared at all.

Anirudh POV

Everyone ran leaving me alone with my babe. I stared at her. She shouted but I didn't get scared. I cupped her cheeks. I came near. Her burnt face turned as usual. Her saree turned back into her chudithar. She became calm. She put her hands over my hands. We slowly came near. Then her beautiful face turns back into the burnt face. She shouted and slapped me. I fell unconscious.

That evening........

I woke up and Saw me on the sofa bed in the living room with a wet cloth on my forehead. I tried to wake up but I can't. Then I heard a beautiful voice. But cant see since my eyes were watery.

Ani:don't struggle! You are all right!

I wiped off the water in my eyes and saw ani in a beautiful gold and cream saree. With jewellery and platted hair. She looked just like an angle.

Ani:don't stress out!

I looked at myself. I was wearing veshti and a cream shirt. Since when did I wear this?

Anirudh:ani? When did I get in this dress?
Ani:that is suspense!
Anirudh:come on! I hate suspense!
Ani:you hate suspense, but I hate opening suspense!
Anirudh:btw,why are we dressed traditionally?
Ani:how many questions will you ask?
Anirudh:please! I wanna know!

Dhanush POV

I'm quite worried. After he fell unconscious,ani carried him and went into the room. I hope nothing happens to him!

Amy:dhanush! Go check!
Dhanush:why must it be always me?
Girls:because Mrs. Ranna left you in charge