chapter 4

I and anirudh went into the room and sat on the sofa. I was very upset on anirudh.

Anirudh: hey, why are you upset?

Ani: you didn't even listen to me! I thought only you who understands me well,but you proved me wrong. You are the same as the others. Kaluthe....

Anirudh: hey?ippe enna? Ange yaaaro okkanthaanga,athe nee parthe.... Athane? OK nambiten. OK va?

Ani:( I turned around)

Anirudh: please, turn here.

I slowly turned around....

Anirudh: smile!

I kept silent.

Anirudh:smile baby.....

I slowly smiled... Then,what surprised me is when he hugged me tightly. He slowly closed his eyes. I closed my eyes half. Then, he let go.

Anirudh: no worries OK?

Ani: ( just smiled)

Then he smiled at me and left. His smile was so beautiful! What a heavenly smile? So romantic. This guy really knows how to tackle a girls heart. So cute! I went into my room, took a selfie. After that, I went to gallery and saw the picture I took. I got so scared when in the left corner of the picture, was a human shaped shadow with red saree and blue colour blouse. I didn't believe it. So I took a picture again but using the HD camera. after taking, I went back to gallery and saw the same human shaped shadow standing right behind me. I got goosebumps. I slowly turned around and shouted when I saw that shadow who has long black hair,burnt face, blood coming out of her eyes, has black rings around her eyes and shouting "get out" . I ran towards the door but the door got locked. I slowly turned around..... The shadow jumped over me and pessesed me. My hair which was platted, suddenly opened and was flying. My saree which was in white suddenly transformed into red and a big red pottu on my forehead..... I sat on the studying table and laughed evilly. I saw beside me,another ghost wearing black saree and green blouse sitting. suddenly jaya came in.

Jaya: ani? Why are you sitting like this?ani? Why did you took off you hair band?why are you wearing this dress?

I looked at her. she shouted. She tried to escape but the other ghost lift her up.she continued shouting.

Jaya: hey,enna erakki udu di!

I and the other ghost came together towards her. The other ghost,pessesed her. We sat on the bed and laughed evilly!

INTERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!