chapter 2

Ani: yeah, I've found some information and there are only two houses for rent below 50 lakhs. The first house is Danga Villas. The house has 4 big spacious rooms but at night there will not be electricity supply. And the rent is 48 lakhs. And the house even looks so scary.

Amy: then let's go with that one.

Ani: no amy, if we go with this one,what about the other expenses? We will only spend for the house rent...then what about others? We are gonna be there for 6 months you know?

Amy: whatever

Dhanush:what about the second one?

Ani:the second one has only 3 bed rooms. But it is fully furniture,has 4 bathrooms,2 kitchen, 1 gim room,3 living rooms,2 gardens,2 entertainment room and the rent is only 24 lakhs. But, it has so many rumours that this house is haunted........

Everyone kept silence for a few seconds...

Anirudh: nevermind. I don't care about that rumours. Let's go with the second one..

Dhanush : yeah.... I agree.

Jaya: who is the owner?

Ani: some kind of person named Jayam Ravi (I hate j.Ravi. that's why)

Danu:when are we flying to India?

Ani: tomorrow

Shalu: then tickets?

Hansu: and transport?

Ani: I've already booked it.

VJ: that was fast.....

Ram: yeah.....

Criiiiiiiiiiinggg......the bell rang. We went to class.

The Next Day.........

Ani's POV

I woke up early and got dressed up. Then I and Griff(my dog) took a taxi to the airport. At the airport, everyone was already there.......

Anirudh : hi ani!

Ani:Hi ani.....

Anirudh: who is your friend?

Ani : this is my dog , Griff.

Anirudh : so let's go.....

We went on the aeroplane. I at the window,anirudh sat beside me,dhanush sat between anirudh and Shiva. The others sat in front of us......the aeroplane took off. After one hour,I slept on anirudh's shoulder while Griff slept on my lap.

Anirudh's POV

Wow! Her skin is SO soft. She is so beautiful even when she sleeps. The first time she touched me for an hour. So I'm very happy!!!!!..... But what got me angry is, when Griff woke up and barked, she woke up!!!!! Curse you Griff !

Ani: Griff? What happened?OK OK calm down boy......good boy.(while hugging it)

When she was hugging it, I felt like she was hugging me!!!OK too much of distraction.

Ani: sorry anirudh. I was so tired and I fall a sleep on you. sorry!

Anirudh: its OK. I don't care.

Ani:(blushed)

After another two hours journey, we finally landed on Shivaji International Airport(I don't whether it exits). We took our luggage and went outside. A few minutes later, a weird looking man came towards us.

Karunakaran: are you Naveena?

Ani: yes its me. Who are you?

Karunakaran: Mr Jayam Ravi sent me.

Ani: oh!guys, let's go.....

We got into the van. After 20 mins, we arrived at De Monte Ville. We got down the van and entered the house. Once we kept our foot in, the electricity went off. Suddenly There was something running at the left corner. We turned around and saw nothing. we  were puzzled. Suddenly,a big fat man came towards us with a torchlight.

Devaraj(introducing): this is not a usual house. A house full of ghosts. Until now, there are three peoples found dead here. Here(pointing towards the right), is where a man slaughter his neck and die. Here (to the left), is where a lady drank poison and die. Here(pointing up), is where a lady  hung herself and die. That is why I am telling you, don't stay here . go away!

Shiva:here(to the left), is where a man ate parotta. Here(to the right) is where a man vommitted after eating the parotta. Stupid fellow! If you copy from the darling movie, you think we will believe it?

Devaraj: hey, shut up yah! I'm telling the truth. There are ghosts in this house.

Dhanush: yah yah! In this house got spirit,outside got a bowl of banana  split, in a bottle got sprite.

Dhanush slaps him.

Dhanush: there are girls in here and you are talking like this? Get out man....get oooouuuutttt!!!!

Devaraj went out.

Dhanush: OK,there are only three rooms. Each room 4 OK? The top room, Jaya,shalu, sue and danu. the 2nd floor room,amy,hansu,ram and vj. The third room, i, Shiva,anirudh and ani.

Ani's POV

I

t's so awkward. Everyone walked to their rooms. I went into the bathroom inside the room and refreshed myself. In the bathroom I started to talk to myself.

Ani: In my room, I'm the only girl. Oh come on!! But nevermind! As long as I get to be with my anirudh... WAIT! Did I say my anirudh? Why did I say my anirudh? Do I love him? Loving him is making me talking to myself. In the bathroom! Huh!

After 10 mins refreshing myself I came out  and sat on the sofa beside anirudh in the living room. Then, amy, came and sat beside anirudh.

Amy :hi baby let's go for a walk in the garden,shall we?

I got so jealous!!!!!!!

Anirudh:sorry amy ,I and ani are gonna watch a movie.

Amy :please baby?

Ani: amy , he doesn't want to. So just leave him alone.

Amy : he is my boyfriend.shut up you fuck!!!!

Anirudh: hey !

He woke up from his seat to slap amy , but when I holded his hand , he settled down and sat back. Amy walked away to her room. But anirudh still looked tensed.

Ani: ani, why are you getting angry? She said the truth, you are her boyfriend. So I have no rights to obey it.(tears rolled down my cheeks)

Anirudh: ani, come on!

I walked away to my room,lied down on my bed and cried...... But then I figured out, why should I cry if anirudh is in love with that useless amy? Am I in love with him?
Shiva saw me crying on my bed. He sat beside me.

Shiva: ani? Why are you crying?

Ani: Shiva,help me please!!!!

Shiva: what.... Tell me?

Ani:(told everything)please! Set me up for him!!!please?

Shiva: you are asking me to set you up for him. But he is asking dhanush to set him up for you..... Huh! Lovebirds