chapter 7

We walked to Ani's room . Anirudh slowly opened the door. The girls got ready to run. Shalu and sue started to cry.. He opened the door and NO GHOST???? How could it be? Shalu and sue stopped crying.

Shalu &sue: heh????

Anirudh turned around and gave us an angry look.

Anirudh:where is the ghost? All lies! Tomato? Vellai panniyaram? It's not wrong why she called you those!(vellai panniyaram & tomato). Vechikiren di(I'm gonna finish you up!)
Hansu : we swear! There was ghost! If you don't believe go and talk to her.
Anirudh: fine!

Anirudh's POV.

I entered the room. She was sitting on the bed crying. I closed the door. I ran towards her and sat beside her.

Anirudh: ani?(placed my hand on her shoulder)

She looked at me with her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anirudh:ani? Why are you crying?
Ani: for the past few days,you haven't speak to me. Whenever I turned towards me, you just ignore me! Why?
Anirudh:ani.......
Ani: don't talk! Explain!
Anirudh: ani......
Ani: don't talk! Explain!
Anirudh:huh????
Ani: why did you follow me? say I love you to me? Why? What a...

Before she finishes her sentence, I cut it with a kiss.... While kissing, we woke up and  I pinned her at the wall. The kiss gets deeper. Her hands were on my shoulder. I squeezed her hip. She lift up her head and I started to brush my lips on her soft neck. Then I let go. But I still had my hands on her waist and she had her hands on my shoulder. She gave me the romantic look. WOW! What a beautiful brown eyes, pink soft lips and that smile.

Anirudh: that's it! That smile is what I want. Intha sirippukaagave naan adimaiya iruppen( I'll be a servant for this smile!)(I copied it from deivamagal serial)

She blushed. We hugged so long.

Hansu's POV

What's taking him so long?

Hansu: hey guys! I'm worried! I'm gonna check it out!
Sue: hansu! No!
Hansu: no sue! What if she ate him! Or something?
Girls: heh??
Hansu: remember? Just now, she said she will eat us if we didn't bring any food for her.
Danu: she has a point. Maybe  you should go!
Hansu: not only me! Come too!
Amy: your the one who gave the idea. So you only have to go!
Girls: pooodi!!!( go) while pushing me...

I slowly walked to the door!
Hansu: pechiamma!!! Aiyooooo!(pechiamma is a gods name)(anyone remember India Pakistan movie? I just copied it)

I opened the door and saw them hugging and kissing each other! Lowsy fool! Stupid! Go to hell!(do I sound like oozma jasmine?) I came with a confused face to the girls!

Amy: ennadi? Anirudh mandeiye pottana?(what happened? Is anirudh dead?)
Hansu: mandeiyo podale kodaiyo podale,kaluthe!(he is not dead idiot donkey!)
Sue: then what happened?
Girls: tell!!!!!!
Hansu: ivanukku last night nanecha Ivan first night nadatturan!(I thought it was his last night but he is fixing a first night in there!)
Girls: what are you saying?
Hansu: go and see.

We walked to the room and opened the door a little....

Girls: aawwhhh!!!!!(except hansu)
Hansu: karumam!!!!(disgusting)(while hitting my forehead)