Sweaters

You're at the mall with your boyfriend, Cody...

"Okay, this one is perfect," you say, lifting up a black sweater. Cody comes to your side and looks at it. "Just try it on!"
"Right here?"
"Why not?" You hand it to him, and he pulls on the sweater, his hair becoming messy.
"I look stupid."
"No you don't! You look cute!" you giggle, pecking him on the cheek.
"I want to try on another one," he whines, and he tugs off the sweater, his shirt riding up and exposing his stomach. "Shit," he mumbles, putting the sweater to the side and tugging down his shirt. His face is pink, and you giggle.
"Why do you always get so embarrassed?"
"Because I don't want people seeing my body." He blushes, folding the sweater and putting it back.
"You don't mind when I see you shirtless," you respond, looking around for another sweater.
"That's because you make me feel safe, and I'm comfortable around you," he says, his face still flushed in embarrassment.
"You're so cute." You lean over to kiss his cheek again, and he turns his head at the last moment, your lips meeting his. He smiles, making you giggle as you pull away. You go back to looking at the sweaters, and you pick up a grey one. "How about this?" He takes it from you and pulls it on.
"I like this one better," he says, moving in front of a mirror and fixing his hair.
"Let's get it." You smile, and he begins to take off the sweater. You hold down the bottom of his shirt so it won't ride up. You let go, and he hands you the sweater.
"Thanks," he says as you walk toward the girl's section of the store.
"Well, I don't want anyone trying to snatch up my man," you respond with a smirk. "Nobody can resist your body."
"Oh shut up!" He blushes before pulling you into a kiss. "I could say the same about you," he murmurs, his hands sliding to your ass.
"Mmm not now, Cody," you giggle, pulling away from him.
"Later?" He sticks out his bottom lip.
You smirk at him, "Later."