Muzz Buzz

You're at Muzz Buzz ...

Walking inside the small shop, you notice there aren't a lot of people around. Only a couple of people are scattered at the tables. You walk up to the counter and look at the menu. There's nobody to take your order, and you lean forward onto the counter.
"Hello?" you call.
"Sorry! Sorry!" A boy about your age comes rushing out from the kitchen. He has pierced ears and a pierced lip as well as a lot of tattoos. He's wearing the Muzz Buzz cap backwards over his black hair.
"No problem," you say softly as he stands in front of you, giving you a sheepish smile.
"What would you like?"
"You," you say without thinking. You cover your mouth as he looks at you, a perfect eyebrow raised. "I mean," you clear your throat and laugh nervously. "I'd like a hot," you see the boy's name tag. "Cod—I MEAN chocolate." You blush furiously, looking down. You hear the boy—Cody laughing.
"A hot me coming right up," he giggles, and you up at him. "That'll be 3.95." He grins, his blue eyes sparkling. You feel like you could stare into his eyes forever, but you tear your eyes away to put some money on the counter. He hands you your change, his fingertips brushing yours.
"Thanks."
"I'll bring your drink up to your table," he says, and you nod. Turning around, you walk over to a table and sit down. You rub your hot cheeks, trying to cool them. After a few minutes, Cody comes up to your table. "Here you go," he says, putting your drink in front of you. He puts down a napkin, too, and you look at his face. Butterflies erupt in your stomach as he grins.
"Thank you, Cody," you say, smiling at him.
"No problem..." he pauses.
"Oh, y/n," you tell him.
"Well, y/n, it was a pleasure serving you." He smiles cheekily before walking away. You take the napkin and notice something inside. Unfolding it, you find a piece of paper. It has a phone number on it, and below that:

You're adorable af
Call me ☻
cody xo

You blush and stand up, picking up your drink and going to the door, note in hand. You look back and see Cody watching you. He looks at you hopefully, and you smile, giving him a wave before leaving.
Later that day, you call him.

Little did you know, that hot boy working at Muzz Buzz was going to become your boyfriend.

Then your husband.

Then the father of your 5 kids.

THAT ENDING THO XD BUT FR IT'S HAPPILY EVER AFTER YAYYYY